Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River Deals
We are comparing Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|2 Hours||(29 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River
- Set sail from Lisbon's docks with a local Captain and crews to discover the beauty of the Portuguese capital at sunset.
- With this small group tour you can feel comfortable and relax onboard the traditional sailing boat as you drift past Lisbon's 7 Hills. See the Castle of Sao Jorge from a distance, as well as the Estrela Cathedral, Parque das Naceos, Belem Tower, the patron saint of Lisbon ‘El Cristo Rei', and the magnificent Commercial Square.
- Be sure to charge your camera because there will be plenty of magnificent views and memorable moments to photograph as you cruise along the River Targus.
- Hear the history and stories of the city from your knowledgeable guide, and relax with a soft drink or beverage as you sail under Vasco da Gama and April 25th Bridges and make your return trip to Lisbon's harbour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A romantic sunset cruise on the River Targus is perfect for couples, both young and old, who are looking for a unique way to spend an evening in the city.
- The cruise is also suitable for families, friends, or anyone looking for a calm small group excursion.
- Ideal for Groups (up to 12 people) who can book in advance and enjoy a private sailing experience.
Your Experience With Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River?
- Take a romantic sailing cruise to see the sunset on the River Targus.
- Combine sightseeing with a luxury experience by exploring the Portuguese capital by boat.
- See some of Lisbon's most famous landmarks and watch the streetlights illuminate the city.
- Learn about the famous landmarks and historic features of the city from your bilingual Captain and guide.
What Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River Includes?
- 2-hour cruise by sailing boat on the River Targus.
- Excellent English, Spanish, and Portuguese speaking captain/guide.
- Complementary soft drink or water.
- Taxes and insurance.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (if selected).
- For stress-free travel you can arrange hotel pick-up and drop-off with Get Your Guide (extra charge).
- To Discover Lisbon by land as well as by boat consider combining the evening cruise with a Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour, http://www.tripindicator.com/compare-city-bus-tours.html#which-lisbon-hop-on-hop-off-sightseeing-bus-tour-is-the-best
Travelers Reviews about Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River?
- Traveller's agree that the Targus River sunset cruise is an excellent way to see the city from a different perspective, most visitors have rated this with 5 stars on trip advisor, 5 stars on Viator, and, again, 5 starts on Get Your Guide.
- Comments mention the beautiful views, romantic atmosphere, and friendly captain.
- Some comments warn about bad weather, so come prepared with a jacket during the cooler months so that a touch of rain or wind doesn't ruin the experience.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise your tour provider in advance.
- Your will receive instant confirmation of your reservation.
- Tickets are accepted in printed or mobile form.
- Tickets purchased from Viator will be subject to 50%-100% cancellation fees if the cancellation is made lass than 7 days in advance.
- Tickets purchased from Get Your Guide are fully refundable up to 24 hour prior to departure.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This is a bilingual tour.
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather, we recommend a jacket for the winter months and flat shoes.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- This tour will be cancelled if there are less than 2 participants and a full refund will be issues.
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 participants.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Gate 3, Doca do Espanhol, Alcantara, near the Orient Museum, or, Doca do Belem, Avenida Brasilia, in front of the Discoveries Monument. Please check your booking confirmation for more details
- Collection from your hotel in
- Lisbon Tours
- Lisbon Bus Tour
- Lisbon Day Trips
- Lisbon Hop on Hop off
- Pena Palace Tickets
- Lisbon Walking Tours
- Belem Tower Skip The Line
- Lisbon to Sintra and Cascais Day trip
- Lisboa Card
- Oceanario De Lisboa Skip The Line
- Kayaking Arrábida National Park
- Fatima Obidos & Nazare Day trip
- Lisbon Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Lisbon
Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods
Duration: Approximately one hour
Dolphin Watching Lisbon
Duration: Six hours, of which between two to three hours you spend on board the cruise vessel.
Oceanario de Lisboa Skip The Line Tickets
Lisbon Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Duration: 24 or 48 hours
Lisbon Surf Experience
Duration: From four to eight hours
Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River
Duration: 2 Hours
Lisbon: Luz Stadium Tour and SL Benfica Museum Ticket
Lisbon Live Fado and Alfama Tour with Dinner
Duration: Duration of the tour is four hours