Lisbon Surf Experience Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Lisbon Surf Experience prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|From four to eight hours||(104 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Lisbon Surf Experience
- Lisbon Surf Experience is a half- or full-day trip from Lisbon in which travellers discover the best nearby spots for surfing.
- As they travel to the surfing locations between 10 and 30 minutes away, participants admire the landscapes, Tagus River and the Atlantic.
- Participants choose the spots according to their wishes and skills, as well as the surfing gear.
- One of the surfing locations is the fossil cliffs of Caparica, a geological phenomenon carved by the ocean waves and erosion.
- Participants can also choose a video footage option, which they can examine later in order to improve their surfing skills.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Given that you are a fan of surfing and water sports, you will love joining the activity.
- Whether you are a beginner or expert, Lisbon Surf Experience is the right thing to do.
- This activity is tailor-made for everyone yearning for entertainment.
Your Experience With Lisbon Surf Experience?
- Choose a surf spot based on your skills and wishes.
- Travel south of Lisbon across the 25 de Abril Bridge and admire the attractive landscapes.
- Choose the surfing board that suits you best and have fun while riding the waves of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Surf by the fossil cliffs of Caparica, shaped by waves and erosion during a very long time.
- Discover white-sand beaches located some 30 minutes from Lisbon at most.
- You can order video footage for an additional fee to evaluate your surfing skills and make improvements later.
What Lisbon Surf Experience Includes?
- Transfers from Lisbon
- Complimentary surf equipment and assistance by a certified and friendly guide
- Mandatory insurance
- Consider buying a surf watch, which checks the time between the neighbouring waves.
- Watching the video is a great way of improving your surfing skills and techniques.
Travelers Reviews about Lisbon Surf Experience?
- According to the reviews, the surf experience from Lisbon is a highly anticipated and enjoyable activity.
- Beginner surfers received instructions that enabled them to learn the basics quickly and improve their surfing skills considerably until the end of the activity.
- Consequently, most of them spoke highly about the instructors in their reviews.
- Several participants underline that the Lisbon Surf Experience is a great activity for everyone who wishes to try something new.
- The rates of the surf experience by people that booked the tour are top-notch without any serious complaint.
Lisbon Surf Experience isn't suitable for people with disability issues.
Mobile and paper vouchers are a valid means for joining the excursion. For cancellations no later than 24 hours before the beginning of the activity you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The activity isn't suitable for people with back or heart problems and pregnant women.
- You should be in good physical shape to ride the waves.
- Specify the height and weight of all the participants during the booking procedure.
Address / Pick up Location
Lisbon Zoo, PraĂ§a Marechal Humberto Delgado, 1549-004
- Lisbon Tours
- Lisbon Bus Tour
- Lisbon Day Trips
- Lisbon Hop on Hop off
- Pena Palace Tickets
- Lisbon Walking Tours
- Belem Tower Skip The Line
- Lisbon to Sintra and Cascais Day trip
- Lisboa Card
- Oceanario De Lisboa Skip The Line
- Kayaking ArrĂ¡bida National Park
- Fatima Obidos & Nazare Day trip
- Lisbon Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Lisbon
Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods
Duration: Approximately one hour
Dolphin Watching Lisbon
Duration: Six hours, of which between two to three hours you spend on board the cruise vessel.
Lisbon Essential Tour: History, Stories & Lifestyle
Duration: 3 Hours
Arrabida and Sesimbra Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River
Duration: 2 Hours
Lisbon Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Duration: 24 or 48 hours
Lisbon Surf Experience
Duration: From four to eight hours
Lisbon Hills Tour by Electric Bike
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Lisbon Live Fado and Alfama Tour with Dinner
Duration: Duration of the tour is four hours