Los Angeles New Media Film Festival
1 to 2 days
- It is a two hour media event. It can also be referred to as a wine and cheese event where movies, movie production, content creation and other media related stuff are discussed.
- It is a festival that gives attendees the opportunity to enjoy full move screenings and the wine and cheese soirée.
- It is a film festival kick off party that allows attendees to mingle with each other and other prominent people in the entertainment industry. Attendees also learn about the latest developments in media and story telling.
What You'll Do:
- Wine and cheese tasting. Although this is just a part of the main event, enjoying the properly made wine and cheese is one of the things you’ll do.
- You will watch various movie screenings and get a look on the latest innovations in this industry. The VIP pass makes this activity better since you’ll get a clearer view with that ticket.
What It Includes:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Minimum age is 21 years.
- Admission Tickets.
- Movie Screenings.
- Award Presentation.
- Pick up your tickets at the festival registration table in the lobby.
- Local taxes.
- Wine tasting. Cheese and nibbles.
- To some travelers it is an exciting experience that everyone should try. It is highly recommended for movie lovers and media personnel’s.
- They claimed to have enjoyed their moneys worth. Travelers claimed that the event was highly educative and the information learnt was more than the price paid.
Is It Right:
- It is perfect for actors, actresses and media personalities. Those who work or plan to work in the entertainment industry should attend this event so as to see the way things are done, interact with people and learn.
- It is suitable for date night. Although it would be more enjoyable if you and your partner work in the media and entertainment industry.
- Read lessRead more