Real Madrid Stadium Tour: Priority Entrance Deals
We are comparing Real Madrid Stadium Tour: Priority Entrance prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Real Madrid Stadium Tour: Priority Entrance
- As well as being the home of the world-famous football club Real Madrid, the iconic and prestigious football venue called Bernabeu has hosted 4 European Cup finals, the 2010 Champions' League final, and the 1982 World Cup Final.
- The stadium which is named after Santiago Bernabéu, one of the teams former coaches, was built in 1947 and has payed witness to many historic moments in football. On your visit you can re-live some of those historical moments and get behind the scenes to access areas that, until recently, were reserved purely for the players and managements eyes only.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The 1 and only tour that true Real Madrid fans need to go on whether young or old.
- A must-do for anyone who loves football and wants to see what goes on behind the scenes.
- Even non-football fans have reported finding the tour interesting and having a great day out.
Your Experience With Real Madrid Stadium Tour: Priority Entrance?
- On this self-guided, self-paced tour with priority entrance you'll be able to walk in the footsteps of famous Real Madrid players like Ronaldo, Ramos, and Bale as you explore behind the scenes and get access to all areas at Real Madrid FC.
- Start off the tour with a panoramic view of the stadium – The ideal place to snap some selfies!
- View Real Madrid's shiny hardware in the trophy room with European Cups, Intercontinental Cups, Spanish League Trophies, Spanish Cups, and UEFA Cups all on display.
- See inside the players changing rooms. See how the kit has changed over the years and view the kit and boots from some favourite famous players.
- Tour the presidential box and see the view and the comfort that the VIP's get to experience on Match Day.
- Walk down the players tunnel and imagine the rush of adrenaline that the players must feel moments before they step on the pitch.
- Visit the museum rooms; The Best Club in History Room and The Sensations Room to find out more about the history of the club and all the players via the interactive high-tech displays.
- Watch iconic moments on the big screen and re-live Real Madrid's biggest victories.
What Real Madrid Stadium Tour: Priority Entrance Includes?
- Priority entrance (no need to queue to buy a ticket) to the Madrid Bernabeu Stadium Tour aka Real Madrid FC Stadium Tour. The 'tour' is self-guided, you will make your own way around the stadium/museum, at your own pace, following the signs as you journey from the stand, down onto the pitch and into the dressing rooms. You also have access to the trophy room and are sure to enjoy the high-tech museum as you learn about the clubs history and players via the interactive displays.
- See the bench areas
- View the training area
- Visit the trophy room.
- See inside the changing rooms
- Walk the perimeter of the pitch
- Visit the VIP box
- Walk down the players tunnel
- Enjoy the panoramic stadium view
- Have fun in the interactive museum
- Shop for souvenirs at the Club Store
- and so much more!
- If planning a visit on a match day, the tour is accessible until 5 hours before kick-off, but with no access to the dressing rooms. The 'Best Club in History Room' and the Trophy Room can be accessed until 2 hours before kick-off so leave those rooms to view last.
- Free entry for kids under 5.
Travelers Reviews about Real Madrid Stadium Tour: Priority Entrance?
- Visitors talking about this tour on TripAdvisor, Viator, and Getyourguide are more than happy with this tour, it having an overall rating of 5/5.
- Visitors say that this is the best tour for Real-Madrid fans and that they were impressed with everything they got to see.
- Words including 'Splendid', 'An Amazing Experience', and 'Truly Access All Areas' sum up travellers experiences on their trip to explore inside Real Madrid's Bernabeu stadium.
- A few visitors were disappointed, saying that their visit here was not as good as their time on the Barcelona Stadium tour.
- People who booked through Viator also noted that they needed to exchange their booking voucher for a ticket at the ticket office meaning they needed to queue.
- The stadium tour is NOT fully wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair users can get access to the trophies room, benches and coaching area only.
- A wheelchair attendant is on hand if required.
E-tickets are accepted on your smartphone or device, as well as traditional printed tickets.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Be prepared for security screening.
Address / Pick up Location
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Av. de Concha Espina, 1 (P. de La Castellana), Madrid
- Entrance Details: Enter via Tower B, walk up the stairs and scan your ticket at one of the turnstiles.
- Alternatively, or of there are problems scan
- Madrid Passes
- Best Madrid Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Madrid
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Madrid Day Trips
- Things to do in Madrid at Night
- Best Madrid Walking Tours
- Prado Museum Tickets
- Royal Palace Madrid Facts & Tours
- Fun things to do in Madrid
- Royal Palace of Madrid Tickets
- Reina Sofia Museum Madrid
- Thyssen Museum Madrid
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Madrid Segway Tour
- Real Madrid Stadium Tour
- The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
- Madrid Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Madrid
Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
GetYourGuide: €35.00, Viator: €35.70, TicketBar: €25.00
Parque Warner Madrid
Duration: Full-Day, Approximately 10 hours.
GetYourGuide: €35.00, Viator: €35.48, Tiqets: €41.00
Real Madrid Stadium Tour: Priority Entrance
GetYourGuide: €25.00, Viator: €25.44, Tiqets: €25.00, TicketBar: €25.00
MORE Madrid City Tours >>