Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid Deals
We are comparing Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|All Day – Approximately 11 hours total.||(421 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid
- This full-day guided tour will introduce you to two stunning Spanish cities full of charm and history.
- Toledo is a UNESCO world heritage city and is often described as 'The Second Rome'. On your visit here you'll have the opportunity to visit the Cathedral of Toledo, the beautiful Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, and cross the architecturally impressive Puente de San Martin bridge. Photo opportunities are aplenty but no more so than from the Mirador del Valle viewing point. With your guide you'll also explore the medieval streets, historic squares and pretty gardens.
- Segovia might not have the UNESCO world heritage status like Toledo but it surely doesn't disappoint! The draw of this historic city is the boat-shaped Alcazar which you'll get a guided tour of – It's so breathtakingly beautiful inside that people have been known to be moved to tears. You'll also visit the cathedral and the 15km long aqueduct that transports water to the nearby marsh of Revega.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A must-do if you're a fan of history, architecture and enjoy sightseeing.
- Good if you want to be accompanied by a guide and dislike exploring on your own.
- You'll need to be relatively fit as the tour involves a good amount of walking, and the city streets are fairly steep.
- Great for culture-vulture adults but the kids might get bored.
Your Experience With Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid ?
- Departing the central Madrid meeting point early in the morning, you'll travel by air-conditioned bus to Toledo. In Toledo your guide will take you around the picturesque medieval back streets stopping to visit the most important attractions; the Cathedral of Toledo, The Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and the architectural delight that is the Puente de San Martin bridge. You'll also stop at the Mirador del Valle viewing point outside the city walls where you can see the city of Toledo laid out in front of you in all its glory – The perfect place to get selfies and admire the stunning view with the river running below
- You will then return to the coach and travel on to Segovia.
- In Segovia your guide will take you to admire the 15km long aqueduct, show you inside the breathtaking Alcazar castle-palace and finally, guide you around the cathedral.
- You'll then board the coach and be returned to the meeting point in Madrid at the end of a long but thoroughly enjoyable day.
What Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid Includes?
- This tour benefits from a knowledgeable multilingual guide (the tour will take place in both the Spanish and English language) who will guide you around the streets and sights of Toledo and Segovia explaining the history of these two Spanish cities and what you are seeing.
- Return travel is included on a comfortable air-conditioned coach, leaving from a central meeting point in Madrid and returning to the same place at the end of the day.
- The admission fee to Segovia's Alcazar is included in the price of the trip, other entrance fees are not included.
- Leaving Madrid you'll stop first at Toledo, then Segovia, before returning to Madrid.
- Toledo attractions include Toledo Cathedral, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Puente de San Martin bridge and Mirador del Valle.
- Segovia attractions include the Aqueduct, Segovia Cathedral and Segovia Alcazar.
- Plan your route to the meeting point so that you arrive in good time – The coach will not wait for passengers who are late.
- Check the weather forecast for both places and wear suitable clothing – Comfortable shoes are a must.
Travelers Reviews about Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid ?
- The majority of visitors talking about this tour on TripAdvisor, Viator, and Getyourguide highly recommend the tour saying it's 'Well Worth It' and 'Excellent Value For Money'.
- Others say this is a must-do trip when in Madrid, the guide is friendly, speaks good English and is knowledgable on the history of both cities.
- Visitors report that you spend a good deal of time travelling on the bus and that there are strict time constraints for seeing the attractions.
- A few visitors were disappointed due to bad weather disrupting trips and some report that the coach never arrived.
- Not suitable for travellers with mobility issues or wheelchair users.
- Get instant confirmation when you book online. Either a printed ticket or an e-ticket on your smartphone are valid.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Pack water and snacks.
Address / Pick up Location
- The meeting point is at Plaza Las Ventas in Julio Camba Street number 1.
- Madrid Passes
- Best Madrid Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Madrid
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Madrid Day Trips
- Things to do in Madrid at Night
- Best Madrid Walking Tours
- Prado Museum Tickets
- Royal Palace Madrid Facts & Tours
- Fun things to do in Madrid
- Royal Palace of Madrid Tickets
- Reina Sofia Museum Madrid
- Thyssen Museum Madrid
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Madrid Segway Tour
- Real Madrid Stadium Tour
- The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
- Madrid Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Madrid
Reina Sofía Arts Center: Skip The Line
Duration: The guided tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours but you are free to enjoy the whole day inside the museum. 2-3 hours is recommended.
Royal Palace of Madrid Skip-the-Line Tour
Duration: 90 minutes
Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid
Duration: Half Day – 5 Hours.