Cheap Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid
|All Day – Approximately 11 hours total.||(421 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid Discount Prices
We are comparing Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid
- This full-day guided tour will introduce you to two stunning Spanish cities full of charm and history.
- Toledo is a UNESCO world heritage city and is often described as 'The Second Rome'. On your visit here you'll have the opportunity to visit the Cathedral of Toledo, the beautiful Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, and cross the architecturally impressive Puente de San Martin bridge. Photo opportunities are aplenty but no more so than from the Mirador del Valle viewing point. With your guide you'll also explore the medieval streets, historic squares and pretty gardens.
- Segovia might not have the UNESCO world heritage status like Toledo but it surely doesn't disappoint! The draw of this historic city is the boat-shaped Alcazar which you'll get a guided tour of – It's so breathtakingly beautiful inside that people have been known to be moved to tears. You'll also visit the cathedral and the 15km long aqueduct that transports water to the nearby marsh of Revega.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A must-do if you're a fan of history, architecture and enjoy sightseeing.
- Good if you want to be accompanied by a guide and dislike exploring on your own.
- You'll need to be relatively fit as the tour involves a good amount of walking, and the city streets are fairly steep.
- Great for culture-vulture adults but the kids might get bored.
Your Experience With Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid ?
- Departing the central Madrid meeting point early in the morning, you'll travel by air-conditioned bus to Toledo. In Toledo your guide will take you around the picturesque medieval back streets stopping to visit the most important attractions; the Cathedral of Toledo, The Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and the architectural delight that is the Puente de San Martin bridge. You'll also stop at the Mirador del Valle viewing point outside the city walls where you can see the city of Toledo laid out in front of you in all its glory – The perfect place to get selfies and admire the stunning view with the river running below
- You will then return to the coach and travel on to Segovia.
- In Segovia your guide will take you to admire the 15km long aqueduct, show you inside the breathtaking Alcazar castle-palace and finally, guide you around the cathedral.
- You'll then board the coach and be returned to the meeting point in Madrid at the end of a long but thoroughly enjoyable day.
What Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid Includes?
- This tour benefits from a knowledgeable multilingual guide (the tour will take place in both the Spanish and English language) who will guide you around the streets and sights of Toledo and Segovia explaining the history of these two Spanish cities and what you are seeing.
- Return travel is included on a comfortable air-conditioned coach, leaving from a central meeting point in Madrid and returning to the same place at the end of the day.
- The admission fee to Segovia's Alcazar is included in the price of the trip, other entrance fees are not included.
- Leaving Madrid you'll stop first at Toledo, then Segovia, before returning to Madrid.
- Toledo attractions include Toledo Cathedral, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Puente de San Martin bridge and Mirador del Valle.
- Segovia attractions include the Aqueduct, Segovia Cathedral and Segovia Alcazar.
- Plan your route to the meeting point so that you arrive in good time – The coach will not wait for passengers who are late.
- Check the weather forecast for both places and wear suitable clothing – Comfortable shoes are a must.
Travelers Reviews about Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid ?
- The majority of visitors talking about this tour on TripAdvisor, Viator, and Getyourguide highly recommend the tour saying it's 'Well Worth It' and 'Excellent Value For Money'.
- Others say this is a must-do trip when in Madrid, the guide is friendly, speaks good English and is knowledgable on the history of both cities.
- Visitors report that you spend a good deal of time travelling on the bus and that there are strict time constraints for seeing the attractions.
- A few visitors were disappointed due to bad weather disrupting trips and some report that the coach never arrived.
- Not suitable for travellers with mobility issues or wheelchair users.
- Get instant confirmation when you book online. Either a printed ticket or an e-ticket on your smartphone are valid.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Pack water and snacks.
Address / Pick up Location
- The meeting point is at Plaza Las Ventas in Julio Camba Street number 1.
Youtube videos of Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid
Reina Sofía Arts Center: Skip The Line
Duration: The guided tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours but you are free to enjoy the whole day inside the museum. 2-3 hours is recommended.
Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Real Madrid Stadium Tour: Priority Entrance
Madrid Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: 1 or 2 day tickets are available. If you stay on the bus to do the loop without departing, the Blue Line tour takes 80 minutes and the Green Line tour takes 65 minutes.