Madrid Tapas & History: Lunch/Dinner Walking Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Madrid Tapas & History: Lunch/Dinner Walking Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around 3, 3:30 hours.||(278 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Madrid Tapas & History: Lunch/Dinner Walking Tour
- An excellent opportunity for any traveler to familiarize themselves with food and dining Bonton of the Spanish people.
- Exploration of the city streets of central Madrid in search for the best restaurants.
- Enjoying sharing iconic specialties of the Spanish cuisine in a pleasant environment.
- A chance to learn the ingredients of tapas and delight your taste buds while eating them.
- An opportunity for wine lovers to combine quality wines with tapas and discover an exquisite dining experience they make.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you consider yourself a gourmand or are a devotee of Spanish cuisine, this guided tour is tailor-made for you.
- The tour is also an excellent chance for anyone curious about dining to break the conventions limiting dining to an ordinary experience.
- Fans of wine will also enjoy the experience since various quality wines accompany the food.
Your Experience With Madrid Tapas & History: Lunch/Dinner Walking Tour?
- Explore the streets of downtown Madrid to discover the best eateries of the capital of Spain.
- Hear stories relating to the dining culture that brings people together.
- Learn the ingredients of tapas - the popular food of the Spaniards, and taste various types of this specialty.
- Drink specific wines that add a great value to the dining.
- Sample tasty extras such as Spanish ham, cheese and paella.
What Madrid Tapas & History: Lunch/Dinner Walking Tour Includes?
- A knowledgeable and friendly guide that is very passionate about Spanish gastronomy and culture.
- A variety of tapas as the main dish in a few well-reputed eateries.
- A selection of drinks including delicious wines, soft drinks and beer.
- Appetizers such as cheese and ham.
- People that eat tapas usually order big plates and share them with people around them.
- The best practice is to make one order at a time so hot tapas don't cool down until you have a chance to eat them.
- Many gourmands visit nearby places to determine which restaurant specializes in which type of tapas.
Travelers Reviews about Madrid Tapas & History: Lunch/Dinner Walking Tour?
- According to tourists that took part in the tour, they found the tapas guided tour entertaining and enlightening.
- They had a chance to have delicious specialties and enjoy them in a pleasant environment.
- Some of the travelers mention that the small group of several people makes for a great experience.
- Besides learning about tapas, the participants benefited from learning about the regional and national cuisine in general.
- Many of them have a great opinion of the guide assigned to them and recommend the guides.
The guided tour isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
Both paper and electronic vouchers are acceptable for this guided tour. Cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled date to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To have wine, you need to be at least 18 years old.
- Wear comfortable footwear since the tour involves a moderate amount of strolling.
- Advise during the booking procedure if you have special dietary requirements.
Address / Pick up Location
Downtown Madrid - Plaza Isabel II or Plaza de Santa Ana
- Madrid Passes
- Best Madrid Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Madrid
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Madrid Day Trips
- Things to do in Madrid at Night
- Best Madrid Walking Tours
- Prado Museum Tickets
- Royal Palace Madrid Facts & Tours
- Fun things to do in Madrid
- Royal Palace of Madrid Tickets
- Reina Sofia Museum Madrid
- Thyssen Museum Madrid
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Madrid Segway Tour
- Real Madrid Stadium Tour
- The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
- Madrid Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Madrid
Las Rozas Village Shopping Express
Duration: Several hours
Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings
Duration: Around 6 hours
Wanda Metropolitano Stadium Tour
Duration: About 45 minutes
Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
Madrid Segway Tour
Duration: 1:30 or 2:30 hours depending on your choice
Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca
Duration: Approx. 11 hours
El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour
Duration: 6 hours
Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid
Duration: 4 days
Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour
Duration: The duration of the pre-recorded commentary is around 45 minutes.