Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Approx. 11 hours||(89 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca
- An insightful journey that reveals beautiful points of interest in Avila and Salamanca, and complements your knowledge about Spain.
- A guided tour led by a professional guide and a trip from Madrid by coach.
- An overview of the medieval period in Spain and of the times that followed.
- A tour of defensive facilities, Catholic places of worship, medieval areas and beautiful squares.
- A comprehensive overview of Avila and Salamanca, the two among the most beautiful cities in Spain.
- A glimpse of the remnants of the rule of the Roman Empire over the Iberian Peninsula.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This activity is the right thing to do for everyone who wishes to discover places rich in history and beautiful buildings.
- The day trip is a great opportunity for fans of history to discover structures originated in the last two millennia that reveal the past of Spain.
- The guided tour makes for a perfect break from the noise and hustle of the Spanish capital city.
Your Experience With Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca?
- Witness the preserved remains originated in the course of the last millennium, from the medieval to the Baroque era.
- Explore the old medieval town of Avila, the UNESCO site and one of the top attractions in this part of Spain.
- Visit beautiful cathedrals of Salamanca and Avila, and have a tour of the crenelated fortifications of Avila.
- Visit a few Catholic Christian places of worship in Avila, including the Basilica of Saint Vincent and the cathedral reminding of a fortress.
- In Salamanca, admire the Baroque main square of the city, one of the Baroque masterpieces of Spain.
What Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca Includes?
- A round trip in a comfortable coach.
- Admissions to the cathedrals of Salamanca and Avila.
- Assistance by a certified and friendly tour guide.
- The apse of the Avila Cathedral is also the most imposing turret of the city fortress.
- The Cathedral of Salamanca is actually two churches; the old one is Romanesque, while the new one combines Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque elements.
Travelers Reviews about Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca?
- Travelers that joined the tour enjoyed the trip and visiting great attractions of the cities of Salamanca and Avila.
- They are very satisfied with the performance of tour guides and how accommodating they were.
- Some reviewers recommended visiting Salamanca as a must-do activity while in central Spain.
- Several travelers that used to take part in other tours state that this particular trip covers some attractions not included in other guided tours.
- Besides being very informative about the attractions of Salamanca and Avila, tour guides were happy to share useful tips.
Please get in touch with your chosen provider for the details regarding the visitors with reduced mobility.
Printed and mobile vouchers are both acceptable for taking part in the day trip. Cancel your order at least 24 hours in advance to receive the full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The guided tour is run simultaneously in Spanish and English.
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions since you will spend some time outdoors.
- Wear footwear suitable for walking.
Address / Pick up Location
Plaza Las Ventas, Madrid
- Madrid Passes
- Best Madrid Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Madrid
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Madrid Day Trips
- Things to do in Madrid at Night
- Best Madrid Walking Tours
- Prado Museum Tickets
- Royal Palace Madrid Facts & Tours
- Fun things to do in Madrid
- Royal Palace of Madrid Tickets
- Reina Sofia Museum Madrid
- Thyssen Museum Madrid
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Madrid Segway Tour
- Real Madrid Stadium Tour
- The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
- Madrid Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Madrid
Las Rozas Village Shopping Express
Duration: Several hours
Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca
Duration: Approx. 11 hours
Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour
Duration: The duration of the pre-recorded commentary is around 45 minutes.
El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour
Duration: 6 hours
Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
Wanda Metropolitano Stadium Tour
Duration: About 45 minutes
Madrid Segway Tour
Duration: 1:30 or 2:30 hours depending on your choice
Madrid Tapas & History: Lunch/Dinner Walking Tour
Duration: Around 3, 3:30 hours.
Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings
Duration: Around 6 hours