Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3.5 hours.||(225 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
- A three and a half hour culture and culinary tour through Malaga stopping at some of the cities best sights, beautiful landmarks and most popular tapas bars.
- An immersive culinary experience that takes you into some the cities best tapas bars.
- An opportunity to sample some of the Malagaâ€™s finest gourmet tapas thanks to your knowledgeable guide.
- The tour is a great way to get your bearings of the city and, since it runs in the evening, itâ€™s a wonderful way to enjoy the city at night.
- The tour is both educational and fun, and a little bit tasty thanks to all the local dishes youâ€™ll be sampling en route.
- It offers the opportunity to ask your guide all about local Spanish cuisine, how tapas is made and why itâ€™s the national dish of the country.
- A great way to visit a traditional tavern and family run grocery store.
- An eye opening insight into typical Spanish lifestyles and a great way to feel like a local.
- This tour is perfect for friends and couples alike!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for culinary fans.
- Perfect for those wanting to get a taste of Southern Spain.
- Ideal for couples or groups.
Your Experience With Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour?
- Meet you guide and head out to spend the evening in Malaga following their lead.
- Enjoy the magic of the city at night as you walk around the city learning about the local history, the towns architecture and spotting the best landmarks.
- Head to a traditional local tavern to sample some of the regions finest wines.
- Next the tour heads to a family-run grocery store where you can sample fresh Iberian ham.
- Immerse yourself in the Spanish way of life and enjoy the laid back Mediterranean vibes of Malaga at night.
- Continue on to a cozy bar to sample local sausages, cheese and vermouth.
- While walking around the city youâ€™ll stop off at different tapas bars to sample their best tapas dishes.
- End the night by leaving the final tapas bar with a full stomach and a happy palate, biding farewell to your guide.
What Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour Includes?
- A visit to four different bars.
- Eight different tapas dishes and five varities of wine.
- Iberian ham tasting.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Malaga in the evening.
- A traditional Malaga Tavern.
- A family-run grocery store.
- Spanish tapas bar.
- Numerous bars in the city.
- Make sure you're hungry before the tour, there's lots of tapas to be eaten!
- Dress appropriately for an evening on the town.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour?
- The Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour has earned over 105 reviews and a 5 star rating on Tripadvisor.
- Travellers agree that the tour offered an informative and fun evening.
- Other users noted that the tour was a great way to learn about Spains cultures and customs when it comes to food and drink!
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- If you can no longer make the tour, please call in advance and make the operator aware.
- Full refunds are available from Get Your Guide if you cancel 24 hours in advance and 7 days in advance from Viator.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Your guide will be waiting for you on Larios Street, please arrive 10 minutes before the tour departure time to avoid delays.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Larios Street at the intersection of Sancha de Lara (by the enterance to Womens Secret).
- Best Malaga Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga Passes
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Museo Picasso Malaga Ticket
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 10 hours
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours.