Little Havana Food and Walking Tour in Miami
2 hours 30 minutes
- This is a guided walking tour of little havana in Miami.
- Travellers can explore the fun and adventures of the Cuban side of Miami with the help of this tour.
- The highlights include good food , live foot tapping salsa music and various live perforamnces.
What You'll Do:
- The 2.5-3 hour guided journey will be starting from Agustin Gainza Arts And Tavern and ending at the same point.
- the journey itinerary includes stops at regular intervals, including El Pub Restaurant, Ball & Chain, Cubaocho Museum and Performing Arts Center, etc.
What It Includes:
- All foods and drinks are included in the ticket menu, along with entrance/admission.
- The guides are local and friendly- eager to amke sure you enjoy your time in the best pressed way.
- Traveller on this trip has rated the travel experience very positively, praising the pleasurable companionship of the local guide as well.
Is It Right:
- The tour is not accessible by wheelchairs.
- Children are to be oocupied by adults at all times.
- Read lessRead more