Full-Day Key West Tour and Coral Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar
- This tour is an extension of the tour of Key West.
- It includes the visit of the Key West Historic places as well the oppertunity to see the Key West coral reefs
- The Coral reefs are a major tourist attraction and the company arranges for an extravagant experience in the Caribbean atmosphere.
What You'll Do:
- The tourists get a bus trip to the Key West Coral Reefs.
- They are taken to the reefs where there is a catamaran with unlimited hard drinks as well as soft drinks.
- There they also get to dive around the blue waters and witness the reefs.
What It Includes:
The tour is of about 15 hours during which the tourists relax on the catarman sipping their drink or take a quick dive into the deeply refreshing waters of the Key West Coral Reefs.
- There is one stop made during the bus jopurney for breakfast or washroom after which they are directly to the coral reefs.
- As alredy mentioned the trip comprises opf various alcoholic as well as non alcoholic drinks and all the taxes are covered by the company.
- A breattaking view and a refreshing time spent is what a torist in the mid twenties said about the trip.
- Another tourist was talking about the calm and composed attitude by the driver of the bus and the other people who were involved in organising this trip.
Is It Right:
- Only aduts and students above the age of 16 are eligible on this trip.
- Proper equipment like snorkels and life jackets are provided to the divers to ensure their safety.
- Read lessRead more