From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|About 10 hours||(89 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
- The day trip to Lake Maggiore introduces the second largest and one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy.
- Consisting of a group of islands and flanked by the Alps, Maggiore Lake boasts incredible natural beauty.
- Stresa is a charming lakeside town that offers great views of the lake and has amazing gardens and villas.
- A boat trip introduces Isola Bella (Beautiful Island) among other Borromean Islands.
- Borromean Palace occupies Isola Bella, featuring splendid gardens.
- Travelers enjoy the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle and the assistance of a knowledgeable guide.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The day trip to Maggiore Island is the right thing to do for every traveler staying in Milan.
- The activity is especially recommended to nature and art lovers.
- The tour is suitable for people of all ages.
Your Experience With From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour?
- On this day trip, you will enjoy the beauty of Lake Maggiore, the second largest and one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy.
- Explore the chic town of Stresa, abounding with incredible gardens and villas, some of which are open to the general public.
- Experience fantastic panoramic views of Lake Maggiore.
- Learn the history of the surrounding area and, optionally, take a cable car ride to witness stunning panoramic views of the lake.
- Take a boat trip on the lake and discover the Borromean Islands, with Isola Bella as the highlight.
What From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour Includes?
- Tour is led by a knowledgeable and certified guide.
- Round trip transport from Milan and a boat tour of Lake Maggiore
- Isola Bella
- Some people refer to Lake Maggiore as Italy's Garden of Eden.
- Some illustrious personalities who enjoyed the beauty of Isola Bella were Napoleon Bonaparte, Ernest Hemmingway and the Prince of Wales.
Travelers Reviews about From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour?
- According to the comments of the reviewers, a day trip to Lake Maggiore is a must-do for vacationers visiting Milan.
- The comments indicate that the duration of the trip to the lake from Milan is a short one.
- The majority of the comments imply that the experience widely exceeded the expectations of the participants.
- Travelers spoke highly about the organization of the trip and the performance of the guide for the most part.
- Albeit there were some complaints regarding the trip, the impression is that the tour is a highly-recommended activity according to most travelers.
The trip to Lake Maggiore isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
Printed and electronic tickets are acceptable for this day trip. To redeem a full refund, cancel the activity at least 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Address / Pick up Location
Zani Viaggi, via Cusani, Milan
- Milan City Pass
- Which Milan Airport is Best To Fly
- Milan City Tours
- Milan Last Supper Facts
- Milan Art Galleries
- Milan Bus Tours
- Milan To Lake Como Day Trip
- Milan To Cinque Terre Day Trip
- Milan To St. Moritz Day Trip
- Milan To Verona Day Trip
- Milan To Venice Day Trip
- Milan Day Trips
- Milan Cathedral Guide
- Milan Duomo Rooftop Tickets
- Milan Duomo Tickets
- Skip the line Last Supper
- Milan Hop on Hop off
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Milan Tickets
- Milan Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Milan
Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 12 hours
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, Map,
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan History Â and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours