From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|About 10 hours||(89 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
- The day trip to Lake Maggiore introduces the second largest and one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy.
- Consisting of a group of islands and flanked by the Alps, Maggiore Lake boasts incredible natural beauty.
- Stresa is a charming lakeside town that offers great views of the lake and has amazing gardens and villas.
- A boat trip introduces Isola Bella (Beautiful Island) among other Borromean Islands.
- Borromean Palace occupies Isola Bella, featuring splendid gardens.
- Travelers enjoy the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle and the assistance of a knowledgeable guide.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The day trip to Maggiore Island is the right thing to do for every traveler staying in Milan.
- The activity is especially recommended to nature and art lovers.
- The tour is suitable for people of all ages.
Your Experience With of From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
- On this day trip, you will enjoy the beauty of Lake Maggiore, the second largest and one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy.
- Explore the chic town of Stresa, abounding with incredible gardens and villas, some of which are open to the general public.
- Experience fantastic panoramic views of Lake Maggiore.
- Learn the history of the surrounding area and, optionally, take a cable car ride to witness stunning panoramic views of the lake.
- Take a boat trip on the lake and discover the Borromean Islands, with Isola Bella as the highlight.
- Tour is led by a knowledgeable and certified guide.
- Round trip transport from Milan and a boat tour of Lake Maggiore
- Isola Bella
- Some people refer to Lake Maggiore as Italy's Garden of Eden.
- Some illustrious personalities who enjoyed the beauty of Isola Bella were Napoleon Bonaparte, Ernest Hemmingway and the Prince of Wales.
Travelers Reviews about From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour?
- According to the comments of the reviewers, a day trip to Lake Maggiore is a must-do for vacationers visiting Milan.
- The comments indicate that the duration of the trip to the lake from Milan is a short one.
- The majority of the comments imply that the experience widely exceeded the expectations of the participants.
- Travelers spoke highly about the organization of the trip and the performance of the guide for the most part.
- Albeit there were some complaints regarding the trip, the impression is that the tour is a highly-recommended activity according to most travelers.
- The trip to Lake Maggiore isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
- Printed and electronic tickets are acceptable for this day trip. To redeem a full refund, cancel the activity at least 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Best Milan Tours
- Milan Hop on Hop off
- Best Milan City Pass
- Best Milan Day Trips
- Free Things to do in Milan
- Best Milan Walking Tours
- Best Milan Food Tours
- Best Milan Bike Tours
- Cheap Milan Airport Transfers
- Milan Attractions Maps
- Which Milan Airport is Best To Fly
- Milan Last Supper Facts
- Milan Art Galleries
- Milan To Lake Como Day Trip
- Milan To Cinque Terre Day Trip
- Milan To St. Moritz Day Trip
- Milan To Verona Day Trip
- Milan To Venice Day Trip
- Milan Cathedral Guide
- Milan Duomo Rooftop Tickets
- Milan Duomo Tickets
- Skip the line Last Supper
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Milan Tickets
- Milan Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Milan
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day, and most travelers spend between an hour and two at the museum.
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, Map,
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan
Duration: 8 Hours
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
Duration: About 10 hours