Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour Deals
We are comparing Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|3.5 Hours||(100 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
- Central Milan is a fascinating mixture of historical buildings, stunning architecture and ultra-modern fashion shops. It has been the home of some of the world's greatest composers, architects and designers, including Giuseppe Verdi, Leonardo da Vinci and Giorgio Armani. On this Milan sightseeing tour you'll get to know the cosmopolitan city which inspired their works. This tour will give you guaranteed entrance to Santa Maria della Grazie Church where one of the most revered renaissance murals is housed. In groups of up to 25 you'll get up close to Da Vinci's original ‘Last Supper' painting, your local guide can fill you in on the 21-year restoration of this artwork.
- You'll spend the remainder of the sightseeing tour visiting city landmarks including Sforza Castle, the glamorous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, filled with pricey boutiques and the Museum of La Scala Opera Theatre. If you're lucky you may even catch a glimpse of performers rehearsing on this prestigious stage.
- Of course a tour of Milan wouldn't be complete without a visit to the grand Duomo Cathedral which took an incredible 600 years to construct. After the tour you'll want to climb up to the rooftop where Madonnina stands tall overlooking the city centre.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A varied and compact tour, this combo experience is great for anyone on short city breaks.
- Take advantage of skip the line entry and spend more time seeing the city.
- Suitable for friends, families or solo travellers.
Your Experience With Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour?
- Combine a visit to 2 of Milan's top attractions, Last Supper and Duomo Cathedral on a 3.5 hour guided city tour. Learn about this historical city with the entertaining commentary of a professional and multilingual guide. Enjoy a 1 hour leisurely walking tour of Central Milan.
What Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour Includes?
- Entrance to ‘The Last Supper' in Santa Maria della Grazie Church, Duomo Cathedral and La Scala Museum.
- Expert multilingual tour guide.
- Bus transport.
- A visit to The Last Supper and the Milan Sightseeing Tour can also be booked separately but this combo ticket offers the best price.
Travelers Reviews about Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour?
- This tour has 4.4 out of 5-stars on Get Your Guide.
- Comments generally agree that this tour is a great introduction to Milan and perfect if you only have one or two days in the city.
- Some comments have mentioned that the tour feels a bit rushed.
- Overall reviews are positive and travellers on TripAdvisor and Viator give it 4.5-stars.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Ticket is fully refundable if canceled 5-7 days in advance, depending on provider.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French or German.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and cover shoulders and knees.
- Tour does not include Duomo terraces and Cathedral is closed on Sunday mornings.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Zani Viaggi Agency, Foro Bonaparte 76, 20121
- Milan City Pass
- Which Milan Airport is Best To Fly
- Milan City Tours
- Milan Last Supper Facts
- Milan Art Galleries
- Milan Bus Tours
- Milan To Lake Como Day Trip
- Milan To Cinque Terre Day Trip
- Milan To St. Moritz Day Trip
- Milan To Verona Day Trip
- Milan To Venice Day Trip
- Milan Day Trips
- Milan Cathedral Guide
- Milan Duomo Rooftop Tickets
- Milan Duomo Tickets
- Skip the line Last Supper
- Milan Hop on Hop off
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Milan Tickets
- Milan Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Milan
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours
Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan
Duration: 8 Hours
Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Duration: 1 Hour