Layover in Moscow Tailor-Made Private Tour
- This is a layover private tour that takes place in Moscow
- This trip will allow travellers to visit many places of interest in Moscow, where tourists will get to learn about the history of the place
- Tourists will be visiting many places by using the Moscow Metro upto the Tverskaya Metro Station
What You'll Do:
- Tourists will be able to go on this trip from any of the three departure points - Belorussky Station, Kiyevsky Train station, or the Pavalesky Train Station
- The first place that a traveller will be visiting on this trip is the historic Red Square, where travellers will get to explore the place by walking.
- Tourists will get to see Saint Basil's Cathedral from the outside, where the tour guide will narrate the history of the place
- Tourists will also be visiting other locations like the GUM shopping centre, Bolshoi Theatre, Central Children's Store, and the Tverskoi Boulevard
What It Includes:
- Since this is a private tour, a professional tour guide will be present to accompany the tourists
- The Metro fares and tickets are included in this tour package
- The tourists who have taken part in this tour have mentioned that the tour guide was very professional and friendly.
- Travellers also appreciate how the guide for this tour was very organised and they were able to learn more about the city of Moscow.
Is It Right:
- People that require wheelchairs can go on this trip, as special provisions and assistance will be provided to them
- Travellers of all ages can participate in this tour
- Read lessRead more