Munich City Tour with English Garden Walking Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Munich City Tour with English Garden Walking prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Two hours||(105 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Munich City Tour with English Garden Walking
- This informative tour of Munich reveals everything a visitor should know about the city.
- The guided tour introduces the city core and English Garden, an immense green oasis of the Bavarian capital.
- Along the way, travellers visit top city attractions, such as Marienplatz, the central square, Frauenkirche, Opera, and the Munich Rezidenz.
- Furthermore, participants learn where they can find the finest beer halls and places to eat in the city.
- Interesting stories, legends, and facts attached to Munich are part of the Munich City tour as well.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are a first-time visitor to Munich, you will benefit greatly by joining the Munich City & English Garden guided tour.
- If architecture, art, and culture are among your interests, don't miss this activity.
- If you are a sightseer, fan of beer or gourmand, this guided tour is tailor-made for you.
Your Experience With Munich City Tour with English Garden Walking?
- Explore the city of Munich by walking and hear interesting facts related to its points of interest.
- Find out where are the best places for eating and drinking in the capital of Bavaria.
- Among points of interest, you will visit Marienplatz, which is the site of the Old and New Town Halls.
- Lay eyes on the Frauenkirche, the cathedral that dominates the skyline of downtown Munich.
- Stroll through English Garden and see people surfing on the River Eisbach.
- Discover the history of the city, which is about 850 years long.
- Learn how Munich became the cradle of Nazism.
What Munich City Tour with English Garden Walking Includes?
- Guidance by a friendly and licensed tour guide
- Inner City
- Munich Residenz
- English Garden
- English Garden (3.7 km2) is larger than Central Park in New York (3.41 km2).
- It was a beer hall where Adolf Hitler made his first public appearance.
Travelers Reviews about Munich City Tour with English Garden Walking?
- Most participants of the tour had a great time and enjoyed discovering the capital of Bavaria.
- They have a high opinion about the guide's performance and professionalism.
- The reviewers' comments indicate that they learned a lot about the city, which benefited them during their stay in Munich.
- Participants have enjoyed hearing interesting things and appreciating beautiful architecture.
- Overall, this tour provides a tremendous value for money according to the majority of reviews.
Munich Walking Tour is a disabled-friendly activity.
Show printed or electronic ticket to join the activity. Cancel your participation at least 24 hours before the beginning of the tour to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The tour is available only in English
- Children can participate in the tour if accompanied by adult
Address / Pick up Location
Marienplatz, the Munich downtown
- Munich City Tours
- Munich Bus Tours
- Munich Day Trips
- Munich To Neuschwanstein Castle Trip
- Munich to Salzburg Day Trip
- Dachau Concentration Camp from Munich
- Munich Hop on Hop off
- Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Castles From Munich
- Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour from Munich
- Munich to Berchtesgaden & Eagle's Nest Day Tour
- Munich City Card
- Munich Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Munich
FC Bayern Munich Football Stadium tour and Allianz Arena
Duration: 4 Hours
Munich Beer and Brewery Tour Including Samples
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Munich Airport Private Transfer (Economy)
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Munich to Zugspitze - Germany's Highest Peak Day trip
Duration: Around 4 hours
Munich City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: 1 or 3 Days
Small-Group 2-Hour Munich and The Third Reich Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
Hitler and the Third Reich Munich Walking Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Munich Segway Tour
Duration: Between 2:30 and 3 hours
Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour from Munich
Duration: 3 Hours
Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Innsbruck Day Trip from Munich
Duration: 10:30 hours