Munich Sea Life Day Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Munich Sea Life Day Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Munich Sea Life Day Ticket
- Munich Sea Life is a grand complex introducing various underwater species and the challenges they face now.
- The facility has 33 temperature-controlled tanks that inhabit around 3,000 species.
- Throughout the complex, visitors acquaint themselves with the marine life inhabiting rivers and seas of Europe and tropical seas and oceans.
- Nurse and top sharks and catsharks are the undisputed stars of the Sea Life.
- The special exhibition introduces turtles and their fascinating evolution that lasts around 200 million years.
- Besides observing, visitors are welcome to touch some inhabitants of the Sea Life.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are curious about the underwater world and sharks, the Sea Life may turn out to be the top attraction of Munich to you.
- Fans of turtles are highly recommended to visit this attraction.
- Sea Life Munich caters to visitors of any age.
Your Experience With Munich Sea Life Day Ticket?
- Explore the premises of the Sea Life Munich to acquaint yourself with aquatic species inhabiting rivers, seas, and oceans.
- Observe the marine life inhabiting dozens of climate-controlled tanks.
- Besides a variety of sharks, you will see rays, turtles, and many other fish species.
- Acquaint yourself with the stunning world of turtles through a related brand new, in-depth exhibition.
- Fill the thrill when you touch some residents of the Munich Sea Life.
- Take part in activities in the interactive areas where you can learn the challenges the sea world faces.
What Munich Sea Life Day Ticket Includes?
- Priority entry into the Sea Life complex
- If you are a holder of a Munich Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket, you can get to the Sea Life with ease.
- The complex is home to most sharks in Germany.
Travelers Reviews about Munich Sea Life Day Ticket?
- People who visited the Sea Life state that the facility boasts exceptional sea life.
- Several comments indicate that the attraction is a great place for a family day out.
- Certain reviews mention that the information is available in English in addition to German.
- Moreover, the reviewers state that the staff speaks good English and the premises are exceptionally clean and well maintained.
- The impression is that a visit to the Sea Life Munich is a good investment of time albeit a few visitors had some minor complaints.
People in wheelchairs can navigate the premises of the Sea Life.
You need to present the printed ticket to enter the Sea Life Munich. You don't pay penalties for cancellations 24 hours in advance and earlier.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Last admission is one hour before the closure.
- Sea Life doesn't operate on Christmas Eve.
- Children under 15 need to be in the company of an adult.
Address / Pick up Location
Willi-Daume-Platz 1, Olympia Park, Munich
- Munich City Tours
- Munich Bus Tours
- Munich Day Trips
- Munich To Neuschwanstein Castle Trip
- Munich to Salzburg Day Trip
- Dachau Concentration Camp from Munich
- Munich Hop on Hop off
- Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Castles From Munich
- Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour from Munich
- Munich to Berchtesgaden & Eagle's Nest Day Tour
- Munich City Card
- Munich Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Munich
Munich to Herrenchiemsee Palace Day Tour
Duration: Approx. 10 hours
Private Airport Transfer: from Munich to Munich Airport
Duration: 40 minutes
Panoramic Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Munich by Double-Decker Bus
Duration: 1 hour
Munich City Tour with English Garden Walking
Duration: Two hours
Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Innsbruck Day Trip from Munich
Duration: 10:30 hours
Munich to Zugspitze - Germany's Highest Peak Day trip
Duration: Around 4 hours
Munich City Pass: Admission to 45 activities and Public Transport
Duration: 1 to 5 days
Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip from Munich
Duration: 10 hours