Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Innsbruck Day Trip from Munich Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Innsbruck Day Trip from Munich prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|10:30 hours||(104 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Innsbruck Day Trip from Munich
- Day trip from Munich to Tyrol, a state in Austria, introduces the scenic Alpine countryside, eclectic city, and stylish Swarowski crystals.
- While travelling from the Bavarian to "the Alps capital," participants relish views of lakes and mountains.
- The first stop is the Crystal World of Swarowski, where visitors gain surprising insight into the world of crystals.
- In Innsbruck, travellers will have free time to explore the city at their leisure and enjoy its striking architecture.
- Golden Roof, consisting of 2.657 Fire-Gilded Copper Shingles, and the Imperial Palace are among the top attractions of Innsbruck.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is tailor-made for you if you are passionate about crystals and jewelry.
- Travellers that enjoy discovering extraordinary places shouldn't miss the day trip.
- Fans of modern, Baroque, and Gothic architecture and mountains will enjoy a trip from Munich to Innsbruck.
Your Experience With Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Innsbruck Day Trip from Munich?
- Travel from Munich to the Tyrolean capital of Innsbruck via picturesque and dramatic landscapes.
- On route to your destination, you will traverse Bavarian lakes and a mountain range.
- Before you arrive in Innsbruck, dubbed the "Capital of the Alps," you will visit Swarowski Crystal World.
- Besides admiring stylish jewelry, you will have a chance to see works of art by Andy Warhol and Salvador Dali.
- Explore Innsbruck, a city fringed by the Alps featuring diverse architecture.
- Visit the Golden Roof, a top attraction of the Tyrolian capital.
What Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Innsbruck Day Trip from Munich Includes?
- Round trip transportation by a comfortable vehicle with air-conditioning
- Assistance by a friendly and insightful tour guide
- Stores in Innsbruck typically close for lunch and on Sunday.
- Many Innsbruck restaurants include the tip in the bill.
Travelers Reviews about Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Innsbruck Day Trip from Munich?
- In general, travellers who joined the guided tour had an excellent experience visiting the Swarowski Crystal World and the city of Innsbruck.
- They underline good organization of the tour and itinerary and the high professionalism of the tour guide and driver.
- Many reviewers were surprised by the beauty of Innsbruck albeit they knew what to expect.
- Certain comments indicate that the day trip was among the highlights of their trip to Munich to some tourists.
- The overall rating and existing reviews indicate that the tour is a great investment of time and money.
The trip isn't suitable for people suffering from mobility issues.
To join the guided tour, present the voucher either in the paper or electronic form. Receive the entire paid amount if you cancel your participation no later than 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Bring a valid passport for the day trip from Munich to Innsbruck.
- You should arrive at the meeting place at least 20 minutes in advance.
Address / Pick up Location
Hauptbahnhof (Karlstadt department store), Munich
- Munich City Tours
- Munich Bus Tours
- Munich Day Trips
- Munich To Neuschwanstein Castle Trip
- Munich to Salzburg Day Trip
- Dachau Concentration Camp from Munich
- Munich Hop on Hop off
- Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Castles From Munich
- Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour from Munich
- Munich to Berchtesgaden & Eagle's Nest Day Tour
- Munich City Card
- Munich Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Munich
Small-Group 2-Hour Munich and The Third Reich Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
FC Bayern Munich Football Stadium tour and Allianz Arena
Duration: 4 Hours
Munich Beer and Brewery Tour Including Samples
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Munich Oktoberfest Tickets and Tour
Duration: 7 hours
Munich WWII Combo: Dachau Concentration Camp and Third Reich Walking Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Innsbruck Day Trip from Munich
Duration: 10:30 hours
Dachau Concentration Camp Half-Day Tour from Munich
Duration: 5 Hours
Munich Airport Private Transfer (Economy)
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes