Akshardham Temple Evening Tour with Musical Fountain
3 to 4 hours
- It is an evening tour of the Akshardham temple that includes a fascinating experience that includes discovery on some highlights of Hindu religion.
- This tour takes participants on a historical journey through ancient stone carvings, statues domes and pillars that signify values of art, culture and tradition in India.
- It includes a multimedia water show of light and colours with musical fountains of water that displays a unique scenery with alluring beauty in the temple.
What You'll Do:
- You will go on an evening tour in one of Delhi’s most beautiful landmarks and experience a fun-filled evening with amazing historical discoveries on Hindu religion and tradition.
- This tour takes you on a journey to the ancient times in India as you walk through ancient stone carvings in the temple with domes, pillars and more than 20, 000 statues of several Hindu gods, goddesses, sages, saints and more.
- You will get an insight on some cultural, religious and traditional facts on India from a professional guide and also enjoy a spectacular display of music and colourful lightning on a fountain.
What It Includes:
- Confirmation at the time of booking.
- A professional tour guide.
- Bottled water during tour.
- Sound, music and light display (water show).
- Explore Hindu values and traditions.
- Visit and explore Akshardham temple.
- All taxes/fees handling.
- Most travellers can participate.
- Alcohol, drugs, toys, pets, tobacco, weapons, electronic items are not allowed.
- If you have any prohibited item, you can check them into the cloakroom.
- For a full refund, cancel booking at least 24hours before your tour date.
- Most people said they enjoyed the experience and even though they were not allowed to go in with some personal belongings, they got them from the cloakroom on their departure in good condition.
- People said they learnt a lot about the ancient beliefs of Indians and they saw several amazing monuments.
Is It Right:
- This tour offers participants an opportunity to learn about the history and culture of the Hindu religion with admission into one of the most popular landmarks known for its ancient carvings and monuments.
- It includes a spectacular water show with a coloured light display and musical fountain.
- Read lessRead more