American Museum of Natural History Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing American Museum of Natural History Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.||(531 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- The American Natural History Museum is an extraordinary display of the past and present of the world we live in.
- The incredible collection of the museum includes collections of human, plant and animal fossils inside of captivating exhibitions among many others.
- Visitors of the museum also have an opportunity to discover the universe, various environments throughout the world and jump into the forgotten world of dinosaurs.
- The IMAX Theatre screens fantastic films that feature outstanding special effects.
- The museum offers priority entrance tickets to allow its visitors to avoid long queuing to enter the museum's premises.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Suitable for all ages.
- Whether you are a palaeontologist, scientist or naturist by vocation, you will find the museum's collection entertaining and informative.
Your Experience With American Museum of Natural History Ticket?
- Examine the wide variety of fossils, plants and many other specimens at one of the most outstanding natural history museums in the world.
- Join any of the free guided tours and discover the museum's highlights.
- With the basic ticket, you can visit the Birds and Reptiles, Earth and Planetary Sciences, Mammal and Tyrannosaur Halls, and more.
- With the upgraded ticket, take a tour of the Special Exhibitions and watch a screening at the IMAX Theatre.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge about the past, present and future of our world and the galaxy.
What American Museum of Natural History Ticket Includes?
- Admission to the permanent exhibits of the American Natural History Museum.
- Entry to the Rose Centre for Earth and Space section.
- The upgraded ticket (Super Saver Ticket) entitles you to visit the Hayden Planetarium Space Show, the IMAX Theatre and the Special Exhibits.
- The American Museum of Natural History.
- You can find your way through the immense museum by means of floor plans available in various languages.
- Take your kids to the Discovery Room where they can do the palaeontologist's work.
- Donβt miss a visit to the Hall of Ocean Life and locate the blue whale there.
Travelers Reviews about American Museum of Natural History Ticket?
- Visitors of the museum rate the experience with 4.3 out of 5 on Get Your Guide.
- On Viator and TripAdvisor, the ranking of this activity is 4.5.
- The vast majority of the reviews on the providers websites are very positive about the overall experience at the Natural History Museum.
- As you can conclude from certain comments, even the full day at the museum might be insufficient for seeing everything you would like.
- Many visitors say that their visit to the museum exceeded even their highest expectations.
- The museum is accessible for people in wheelchairs and with mobility issues.
- To enter the American Natural History Museum, you must bring your mobile or paper vouchers.
- Some providers of the ticket have a cancellation policy which allows tickets to be refunded free of charge up to a specified number of days in advance.
- Some ticket providers have a non-refundable ticket policy.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To skip long entrance lines, enter the museum via the Rose Centre for Earth and Space and take the staircase to your left.
- Screenings about space take place in 30-minute intervals from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- There is no storage space for large bags or cases at the museum so please do not bring them with you.
Address / Pick up Location
- Address: 81st Street, (between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue), New York.
- New York Pass vs New York City pass
- Best New York Bus Tours
- New York City Tours
- New York Hop on Hop off
- Best Art Museums in NYC
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Things to do in New York at Night
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- New York Day Trips
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- New York Helicopter Tour
- Newyork Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride
Duration: This romantic and entertaining activity can last either 20 or 50 minutes, depending on your choice.
9/11 Memorial & Museum Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to remain around. In general, 3 hours should be sufficient for a visit.
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
New York City Tour
Duration: The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Empire State Building Ticket Skip-the-Line(VIP PASS Optional)
Duration: The duration of your visit to the Empire State Building in New York is flexible.