Cheap Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
|The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.||(277 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry Discount Prices
We are comparing Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
- Tour the places which were struck worst by the airplane attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001.
- The guided tour the 9/11 Memorial, pays tribute to people who died in the attack or who later died from their injuries.
- The walking tour also includes a visit to Saint Paul's Chapel, which was used as an emergency help centre on the day of the attack and is now used as a tribute centre.
- Real life stories of bravery, sacrifice and devotion are also part of the tour.
- Your will hear about the actions of the firefighters, members of the public, and other emergency services.
- The 9/11 Museum stages a large collection of related artefacts and screens films.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The walking tour is ideal for people who would like to learn more about the 9/11 attacks.
- Except for very young kids, it is suitable for all ages.
Your Experience With Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry?
- You will tour the place where the infamous terror attacks took place on September 11th in 2001.
- During the tour, you will hear stories about exceptional heroism, devotion and inspiring examples of humanity.
- See the Saint Paul Chapel, which became the improvised help centre shortly after the attacks on the Twin Towers.
- You will have the option of visiting the 9/11 Museum; inside you can find film screenings, information about significant events pre and post-attack, and personal items of the people who lost their lives on this fateful day.
What Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry Includes?
- A professional local tour guide.
- Walking tour of the Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial areas.
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly (if needed).
- Ticket and timed entry to the 9/11 Museum (if selected).
- 9/11 Memorial
- 9/11 Museum (optional)
- Even if you don't visit the 9/11 Memorial Museum, take note of 2 tridents that once belonged to the World Trade Center.
- For testimonies related to September 11th, visit the 9/11 Tribute Center where you can hear stories conveyed by survivors and family members of the people who lost their lives on that day.
Travelers Reviews about Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry?
- The overall rate of this guided tour on Get Your Guide is 4.8 out of 5.
- The rate on Viator is 4.5.
- On the TripAdvisor website, people that took part in the tour rated the experience with 5 out of 5.
- The past participants of this guided tour were very satisfied with the guide's attention to detail and the quality of the experience.
- Many also felt moved by the condense of the museum and the guided tour.
- Furthermore, the reviews point out that the guides are professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
- Both 9/11 Memorial and 9/11 Museum are accessible to visitors with limited mobility.
- The guided tour starting at 10:30am caters to disabled visitors.
- Printed and smartphone vouchers are both valid for this activity.
- If your plans change then you can request a refund from certain tour providers.
- Refunds will be issues if you cancellation is made within free cancellation period (this varies between providers).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress for cooler weathers as downtown Manhattan is often windy.
- Entry to the 9/11 Memorial is a subject to airport style security checks, to minimise delays please do not bring any items which would not be permitted on a plane.
- Arrive at the meeting point about 10 minutes in advance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: outside the Saint Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway, New York.
Youtube videos of Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Museum of Modern Art NYC Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: The duration of your sightseeing tour is flexible during the validity of your ticket. The complimentary harbor cruise lasts around an hour. The duration of the NY Night Tour (added with Premium and De
Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride
Duration: This romantic and entertaining activity can last either 20 or 50 minutes, depending on your choice.
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
Empire State Building Ticket Skip-the-Line(VIP PASS Optional)
Duration: The duration of your visit to the Empire State Building in New York is flexible.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.
Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York
Duration: 12 to 15 minutes
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.