Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry Deals
We are comparing Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.||(277 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
- Tour the places which were struck worst by the airplane attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001.
- The guided tour the 9/11 Memorial, pays tribute to people who died in the attack or who later died from their injuries.
- The walking tour also includes a visit to Saint Paul's Chapel, which was used as an emergency help centre on the day of the attack and is now used as a tribute centre.
- Real life stories of bravery, sacrifice and devotion are also part of the tour.
- Your will hear about the actions of the firefighters, members of the public, and other emergency services.
- The 9/11 Museum stages a large collection of related artefacts and screens films.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The walking tour is ideal for people who would like to learn more about the 9/11 attacks.
- Except for very young kids, it is suitable for all ages.
Your Experience With Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry?
- You will tour the place where the infamous terror attacks took place on September 11th in 2001.
- During the tour, you will hear stories about exceptional heroism, devotion and inspiring examples of humanity.
- See the Saint Paul Chapel, which became the improvised help centre shortly after the attacks on the Twin Towers.
- You will have the option of visiting the 9/11 Museum; inside you can find film screenings, information about significant events pre and post-attack, and personal items of the people who lost their lives on this fateful day.
What Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry Includes?
- A professional local tour guide.
- Walking tour of the Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial areas.
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly (if needed).
- Ticket and timed entry to the 9/11 Museum (if selected).
- 9/11 Memorial
- 9/11 Museum (optional)
- Even if you don't visit the 9/11 Memorial Museum, take note of 2 tridents that once belonged to the World Trade Center.
- For testimonies related to September 11th, visit the 9/11 Tribute Center where you can hear stories conveyed by survivors and family members of the people who lost their lives on that day.
Travelers Reviews about Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry?
- The overall rate of this guided tour on Get Your Guide is 4.8 out of 5.
- The rate on Viator is 4.5.
- On the TripAdvisor website, people that took part in the tour rated the experience with 5 out of 5.
- The past participants of this guided tour were very satisfied with the guide's attention to detail and the quality of the experience.
- Many also felt moved by the condense of the museum and the guided tour.
- Furthermore, the reviews point out that the guides are professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
- Both 9/11 Memorial and 9/11 Museum are accessible to visitors with limited mobility.
- The guided tour starting at 10:30am caters to disabled visitors.
- Printed and smartphone vouchers are both valid for this activity.
- If your plans change then you can request a refund from certain tour providers.
- Refunds will be issues if you cancellation is made within free cancellation period (this varies between providers).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress for cooler weathers as downtown Manhattan is often windy.
- Entry to the 9/11 Memorial is a subject to airport style security checks, to minimise delays please do not bring any items which would not be permitted on a plane.
- Arrive at the meeting point about 10 minutes in advance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: outside the Saint Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway, New York.
- New-york Passes
- Best New-york Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best New-york Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best New-york Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in New-york
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Things to do in New-york at Night
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- New-york Day Trips
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- New York Helicopter Tour
- Newyork Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City
Duration: The Harlem and Upper West Side tour lasts around 4 hours in total.
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
Empire State Building Ticket Skip-the-Line(VIP PASS Optional)
Duration: The duration of your visit to the Empire State Building in New York is flexible.
New York City Explorer Pass: 60+ Attractions & Sightseeing Tours
Duration: The pass is valid 30 days after the first use of the NY City Explorer Pass.
9/11 Memorial & Museum Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to remain around. In general, 3 hours should be sufficient for a visit.
Museum of Modern Art NYC Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride
Duration: This romantic and entertaining activity can last either 20 or 50 minutes, depending on your choice.
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.