Gossip Girl Sites Tour Deals
We are comparing Gossip Girl Sites Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Three hours||(266 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- The Gossip Girl Sites Tour is the guided tour of the locations in New York where the hit teenage series took place.
- The activity puts travelers in the shoes of the main characters, Serena and Blair.
- Visitors get a chance to learn about the upscale life of the Upper East Side society and explore Manhattan, one of the most famous islands in the world.
- Some places the Gossip Girl tour covers are the Grand Central Terminus, The Empire Hotel, Vera Wang Boutique and Henri Bendel.
- During the tour, visitors will see over 30 points of interest where the storyline of the TV show took place.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The Gossip Girl Tour is a great activity for the fans of the hit teenage TV show and people who wish to discover Manhattan in an entertaining way.
- The activity is also a great introductory tour of the city of New York, hence recommended to first-time visitors of the Big Apple.
Your Experience With Gossip Girl Sites Tour?
- During the Gossip Girl tour, you will explore Manhattan and the sites where the story of the hit teenage series took place in New York.
- Listen to the commentary of the local actress who explains the sites of the TV series in detail.
- Visit The Empire Hotel where Chuck Bass resides in the show.
- Go to the Grand Central Terminal, the location of Serena's arrival in NY.
- Find out interesting facts about the actors and actresses playing in Gossip Girl.
- Discover more than 30 locations where the production of the famous show took place.
- Learn about the upscale and flashy life of the Big Apple.
What Gossip Girl Sites Tour Includes?
- The tour guided by an entertaining, knowledgeable and friendly actress.
- Tour of the Gossip Girl locations by bus.
- Recently, the news emerged about Blake Lively making a show similar to Gossip Girl.
- The bus getting you around has a bathroom.
Travelers Reviews about Gossip Girl Sites Tour?
- According to the reviews, the vast majority of travelers had a great time during the Gossip Girl tour.
- They state that their assigned guides were super entertaining and that the guided tour is an excellent way to explore Manhattan.
- They also appreciated the information that revealed lesser-known facts about the cast and the TV show.
- Comments indicate that the activity is suitable for people of different ages.
- The participants appreciated the performance and professionalism of the guides.
The bus has limited accessibility for disabled travelers.
Both paper and electronic vouchers are valid for this activity. In the case of cancellation at least 24 hours before the beginning of the guided tour, you redeem a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure to arrive at the meeting spot in advance.
- People who come in a large group and wish to sit together on the bus should arrive at least 20 minutes before the departure.
Address / Pick up Location
Palace Hotel, New York City
- New-york Passes
- Best New-york Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best New-york Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best New-york Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in New-york
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Things to do in New-york at Night
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- New-york Day Trips
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- New York Helicopter Tour
- Newyork Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour
Duration: Usually between half an hour and an hour, depending on the visitor's pace.
Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour in NYC
Duration: Around two hours
Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour
Duration: About two hours
New York City: Central Park Walking Tour
Duration: Between two and two and a half hours