Cheap Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour
|About two hours||(29 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour
- The Superheroes of New York guided tour takes visitors into the fictional world of heroes we know from films, TV shows, cartoons and books.
- It is an informative overview of the comics book industry whose legacies intrigue people all over the world.
- The activity spotlights less-known facts about many superheroes, including Daredevil, Superman and Batman.
- The filming locations of blockbuster films, such as the Crysler Building, are in the tour's itinerary.
- The participants in the activity will also learn where authors of our beloved characters used to gather and congregate.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- You shouldn't miss booking the tour if you are a passionate fan of superheroes and comic book lore.
- The walking tour is also a suitable activity for touring some iconic spots of New York City.
- The activity is suitable for people of any age and physical condition.
Your Experience With Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour?
- You will discover the background story relating to many fictional superheroes many generations have grown up with.
- Have an in-depth overview of Superman, Batman, Daredevil and many other iconic heroes appearing in the comics books, films and other media.
- You will also tour points of interest you will recognize from the superhero films, such as the Crysler Building and Grand Central Terminal.
- Visit other filming locations of blockbuster superhero films and hear interesting facts about your childhood or adulthood characters.
- Determine which character you fit better - Batman, Daredevil or Superman.
What Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour Includes?
- A knowledgeable and certified guide will accompany you during this insightful tour.
- You will learn where is the apartment of Green Goblin during the guided tour.
- The activity also covers the place where some especially popular characters came into existence.
- If you are curious about how Kryptonite from the Superman series was created, don't miss this tour.
Travelers Reviews about Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour?
- According to the majority of reviews, the Superheroes Tour of New York is an entertaining and enlightening activity.
- The reviewers have a high general opinion about the performance and professionalism of tour guides.
- Assigned guides knew a lot about the topic and conveyed many interesting stories about superheroes, filming locations and other related subjects.
- Most reviews indicate that the activity is suitable for people of all ages.
- The comments also imply that attending the tour is a great way of exploring New York since many filming locations are popular landmarks of the city.
This activity is disabled friendly.
Present either a mobile or paper ticket to take part in the Superheroes walking tour. For cancellations at least 24 hours before the scheduled activity, you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- A minimum of two attendees is the requirement for the walking tour to occur.
- Wear appropriate clothing to the weather conditions.
- Put on comfortable footwear suitable for walking.
Address / Pick up Location
Corner of 1st Avenue and 42nd Street - the United Nations, New York City
Youtube videos of Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour
Duration: About two hours
Wall Street Insider Tour
Duration: 1:30 hours
New York City: Central Park Walking Tour
Duration: Between two and two and a half hours
Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour
Duration: Usually between half an hour and an hour, depending on the visitor's pace.