Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Five hours||(145 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice
- A round trip from Nice to Monaco with the scheduled dinner at a prestigious restaurant in Monte Carlo.
- During the trip, travellers can admire lovely French Riviera.
- Upon reaching the destination, participants have a pleasure to cherish views of Monaco and its port filled with yachts.
- Monte Carlo and Monaco feature elegant mansions and palaces, well-maintained squares, floral patterns and modern structures.
- A visit to the Grand Prix circuit, which runs through Monte Carlo, is part of the experience.
- During a three-hour free time, travellers may sightsee or visit the Casino among other options before the return journey.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Passionate gourmands should consider booking the Evening Monte Carlo tour.
- Travellers enjoying formula and car races will have a great time in Monte Carlo and Monaco.
- Visitors interested in sightseeing, old and modern architecture, and casino games have a great time during the tour.
Your Experience With Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice?
- Enjoy an evening ride from Nice to Monte Carlo (Monaco) and admire the French Riviera as the sun descends beyond the horizon.
- Relish illuminated Monaco and its port laden with yachts as you approach your destination.
- Dine at a first-class restaurant in the center of Monte Carlo.
- Enjoy a dinner with three courses, a drink you choose, water and coffee.
- Visit the Grand Prix circuit, running through the middle of Monte Carlo.
- Pay a visit to the Casino of Monte Carlo if you feel that your luck serves you well.
- Examine elegant mansions, modern structures, and fountains during your self-guided tour of Monte Carlo and Monaco.
What Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice Includes?
- Pickups and drop-offs at hotels in the selected areas in Nice
- Transportation by a minivan equipped with air-conditioner
- Three-course dinner, a choice between a soft drink, wine or beer, and complimentary coffee and water.
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- Admission fee for entering the Monte Carlo Casino is 17 EUR
- For such a small town/country, Monaco (and, consequently, Monte Carlo) has much to offer, so define your priorities wisely to make the most of your free time.
Travelers Reviews about Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice?
- According to the reviews, the Evening Tour of Monte Carlo with Dinner is suitable for travellers of all ages.
- Comments of many reviewers indicate that the tour was among the highlights of their trip to the French Riviera.
- Fans of glitz and glamour have enjoyed spotting luxury cars, yachts, palaces and villas.
- The reviewers underline that the restaurant is pleasant and meals delicious.
- Overall, travellers commended the atmosphere, performance of tour guides, and punctuality of the pickup and drop-off.
This activity is disabled friendly.
Disclose a printed or mobile ticket to join the tour. Depending on the operator, you redeem a full refund for cancellations either 24 or 48 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- In case of cancelling, travelers may choose between a full refund or alternative departure.
- Specify during the booking procedure if you travel with babies.
- To enter the Casino of Monte Carlo, you need to have 18 years at least.
Address / Pick up Location
Pickup from your centrally located hotels in Nice, the French Riviera
- Nice Tours
- Nice Bus Tours
- Nice Hop on Hop off
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
Duration: One-way trip lasts about 2:30 hours. The beginning of the tour is at 9am while the arrival to Nice is around 7 pm.
Lamborghini Driving Experience
Duration: 30 minutes or an hour
Wine Tour, Food Half Day Walking Nice
Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours
Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4/4.5 hours
Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour
Duration: Between 100 minutes and three hours depending on the chosen option
Nice to Provence Countryside Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Duration: 1 loop takes 1.15 hours.
Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice
Duration: Five hours
Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
Duration: Half an hour or full hour
Nice Sightseeing Cruise to Villefranche Bay
Duration: 1 Hour