Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Approximately 8 hours||(57 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
- Escape the city of Nice for the day and see the French Riviera countryside and its picturesque towns and villages as you travel past vineyards, fields filled with flowers, the Loup River, and rocky headlands with beautiful views around every corner.
- The picturesque town of Grasse with its delightful cobbled streets is the perfume capital of France and the scent of orange blossom, jasmine, and mimosa is all around.
- Valbonne is a medieval town that has become a treasure trove filled with art galleries, craft stores, quaint boutiques and gift shops as well as an array of traditional cafes.
- Gourdon is a hillside village with wonderful views over the Cote dâ€™Azurâ€™s coastline that can be admired from its viewing platform and ChĂ˘teau de CrĂ©mat is one of the smallest wineries in the whole of France located on a site that dates back to the Roman invasion.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for people who like sightseeing and learning about new places, as well as experiencing new things.
- The small group allows for an intimate experience getting to know your guide as well as your fellow passengers.
- The tour is best for adults whether couples or friends as the kids may become bored at the perfume factory and wine tasting.
- If you do a similar trip with a visit to the Eze perfume factory you might become bored with the similar Grasse perfume factory tour.
Your Experience With Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne ?
- You will be collected from your central Nice hotel in the morning by a friendly local driver/guide who will drive you around the French Riviera countryside in a comfortable minibus with a total of 8 participants on the small-group tour.
- Heading inland from Nice, the first stop of the day is at the delightful ProvenĂ§al town of Grasse where you will enjoy a walking tour before going to the Fragonard Perfumery to learn how perfume is made.
- You will then get back in the minibus and make the short journey (less than 30minutes) to the medieval village of Valbonne. Here you will be able to stroll the narrow streets and will have time to stop for lunch and browse the boutiques.
- After a scenic drive past the Loup River you will arrive at the beautiful village of Gourdon where you can admire the Cote dâ€™Azur from the viewing platform.
- The last stop of the day is at ChĂ˘teau de CrĂ©mat, one of the smallest wineries in France, where you can enjoy a wine tasting session and learn about the local Bellet wines.
What Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne Includes?
- Local multilingual driver/guide
- Central Nice hotel pickup and dropoff
- Small group tours - Maximum 8 people
- Transport to Grasse, Valbonne, and Gourdon
- Guided tour of Fragonard Perfumery
- Wine tasting session at ChĂ˘teau de CrĂ©mat
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Grasse Town & Perfume Factory
- Valbonne Town
- Gourdon village viewing platform
- ChĂ˘teau de CrĂ©mat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Travelers Reviews about Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne ?
- Travellers talking about this trip on Viator and Tripadvisor are thrilled with their trip and give it top ratings and reviews.
- Everyone agrees that the tour guides being so friendly and knowledgeable are what make this trip special and they're amazed at the breathtaking scenery they get to see. They say that the visit to The Perfumery is fun and a great learning experience and that the wine tasting is also good, though short, and not just an opportunity to sell the wines!
- Visitors have said that there was ample time for them to explore the towns/villages, lots of opportunities to stop on the journey and take photos and even the option for extra unscheduled visits if the weather was too bad to wander the streets or if all of the group agreed that didn't want to do 1 thing but wanted to see something else!
- Travellers say that this day trip was one of the highlights of their trip and they highly recommend it to others.
Notify the booking company if you require wheelchair assistance at time of booking.
Printed tickets and e-tickets accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Take a packed lunch with you if you don't want to spend money at a restaurant or cafe.
Address / Pick up Location
Collection from Central Nice hotels or a Central Nice meeting point.
- Nice Tours
- Nice Bus Tours
- Nice Hop on Hop off
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Nice City Sightseeing Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Best of the French Riviera Full-Day Tour from Nice
Duration: 9 hours
Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
Duration: Half an hour or full hour
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Duration: 4-5 hours
Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice
Duration: Five hours
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4/4.5 hours
Lamborghini Driving Experience
Duration: 30 minutes or an hour
Nice to Monaco Ferry Round-Trip Tickets
Duration: The duration of the ferry ride is between 45 mintues to an hour.