Nice to Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Nice to Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|10 hours||(69 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Nice to Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour
- This day trip from Nice introduces the jet-set hub of Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud, a scenic fishing village.
- The itinerary covers the incredible scenery of the French Riviera, boasting high mountains and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Travellers have free time to explore Saint-Tropez at their leisure and see some of the city's top attractions.
- Besides the Saint-Tropez Church and Citadelle, the renowned city boasts rich contemporary art scene.
- Port Grimaud is a picturesque fishermen's village with waterways, for which it is dubbed the Little Venice of France.
- The day trip begins with a pickup and ends with drop-off at the hotel in Nice.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Day trip is an excellent opportunity for travellers to appreciate the beauty of the French Riviera.
- Whether you consider yourself a photograph, fan of culture or a curious person, you will enjoy the guided tour.
- The activity is suitable for people of all ages.
Your Experience With Nice to Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour?
- Travel from Nice to Saint-Tropez and enjoy splendid views of the French Riviera and the Mediterranean coastline.
- Benefit from informative guidance of an expert local guide.
- Enjoy some time in Saint-Tropez and, hopefully, spot a celebrity.
- Mix with the Saint-Tropez locals and visit the local market.
- Afterward, you will travel to Port Grimaud, known as the Little Venice of France because of its waterways.
- Along the way, you will cherish views of the Massif de l'Esterel and take photos of its cliffs rising from the Mediterranean Sea.
What Nice to Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour Includes?
- Transfers from and to your hotel in Nice
- Expert guidance and a lot of useful info
- Surcharges and tolls
- Saint Tropez
- Port Grimaud
- Houses in Port Grimaud are colorful, clustered on islands connected by bridges.
- If you like shopping, you will enjoy visiting boutiques in Saint-Tropez.
Travelers Reviews about Nice to Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour?
- In general, travellers have enjoyed exploring the French Riviera and the coastline of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Some of them commended the organization of the tour, service and guide's expertise.
- Comments further indicate that the participants of the Nice to Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud tour benefited greatly from pickups and drop-offs.
- Reviewers also mentioned that the guide speaks great English and is very informative.
- Although a few travellers experienced some minor inconveniences, the impression is that the tour typically exceeds the participants' expectations.
Get in touch with the tour operator to learn the details regarding visitors with immobility issues.
Present either a mobile or paper voucher to the authorized person. Cancel your participation at least 24 hours before the beginning of the tour to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Seats for little kids are available.
- Multilingual guide may accompany the participants of the tour.
- Service animals are welcome on the tour.
Address / Pick up Location
Your hotel in Nice
- Nice Tours
- Nice Bus Tours
- Nice Hop on Hop off
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Cotes de Provence Wine Tour from Nice
Duration: Eight hours
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hour tours available.
Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice
Duration: Five hours
Nice to Provence Countryside Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour
Duration: Between 100 minutes and three hours depending on the chosen option
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Duration: 4-5 hours
Nice City Sightseeing Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 hours.