Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|One-way trip lasts about 2:30 hours. The beginning of the tour is at 9am while the arrival to Nice is around 7 pm.||(254 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- This round-trip package from Nice to Saint Tropez offers travellers a chance to spend a pleasant day out in the jet-set resort town.
- Saint Tropez boasts an attractive seaside with the beach and related water sports.
- Cobbled streets of the fishing quarter lead to the Saint Tropez Church, one of the top attractions of the city.
- St Tropez Citadelle offers panoramic views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Upscale boutiques and local markets make for a great shopping day.
- In addition to Saint Tropez, tour participants visit Sainte Marguerite Island and Cannes along the way.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A boat trip from Nice to Saint Tropez is a pleasant sightseeing activity for people of all ages.
- The tour caters to various types of travellers, including leisure visitors, shopaholics, and gourmands.
Your Experience With Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip ?
- Have a pleasant trip along the scenic coastline of the French Riviera.
- Visit Saint Tropez's attractions, such as the St Tropez Citadelle and the Church, and browse markets and boutiques.
- Pay a visit to either or both Cannes and St Margeurite Island along the way.
- Take photos of the Saint Tropez Port and luxury yachts anchored there.
- Weather permitting, you can relax on the beach or engage in water sports.
- Access viewpoints, such as the Citadelle for amazing views of Saint Tropez and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Among other alternatives, visit the Annonciade Museum and the cobbled fishing quarter of La Ponche.
What Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip Includes?
- A 2:30-hour journey from Nice to Saint Tropez and back.
- Free afternoon to explore the resort town.
- Saint Tropez
- Saint Tropez is famous for the abundance of beaches, of which Pampellone is the most famous.
- The resort city is a big hub of contemporary art.
Travelers Reviews about Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip ?
- Travellers who purchased the ferry tickets state that the trip along the French Riviera is a pleasant one.
- Furthermore, most comments point out that the trip to Saint Tropez was worth the effort.
- Reviewers further indicate that travelling between Nice and Saint Tropez is best by a ferry.
- There are reviews in which the reviewers had some minor complaints regarding the organization.
- Overall, the rate of the day trip to Saint Tropez indicates that this is a great value-for-money activity.
Please get in touch with the tour operator to get information regarding the participation of people in wheelchairs.
Both electronic and paper vouchers are acceptable. Cancel your order 24 hours in advance or earlier to redeem a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Arrive at the meeting spot around half an hour before the departure of the ferry to exchange the voucher for the ticket.
Address / Pick up Location
Port of Nice, Quay Lunel
- Best Nice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Cotes de Provence Wine Tour from Nice
Duration: Eight hours
Nice to Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour
Duration: 10 hours
Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour
Duration: Between 100 minutes and three hours depending on the chosen option
Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hour tours available.
Nice City Sightseeing Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
Duration: Half an hour or full hour
Wine Tour, Food Half Day Walking Nice
Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours
Nice Sightseeing Cruise to Villefranche Bay
Duration: 1 Hour
Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4/4.5 hours
Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour
Duration: Nine hours