Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour
- An eight hour panoramic coastal tour discovering some of Mallorcaâ€™s best coastlines, beaches and mountain ranges by coach and on foot.
- Both the west and east coast of Mallorca is home to beautiful winding coastline, bustling artisan markets and seaside towns home to restaurants serving delicious Mediterranean and Spanish cuisine.
- This tour is great for those whoâ€™ve explored the ins and outs of Palme de Mallorca and looking to spread out and explore the surrounding countryside and coastline.
- Itâ€™s a great way to get out of the city and experience authentic Mallorca like a local by eating at small family run restaurants, shopping at local stalls and watching the communities at work.
- Mancourâ€™s famous pottery shop is called the â€śBlue Gas Stationâ€ť and is famous across the island for producing pearls and furniture. Itâ€™s so popular that people travel far and wide to visit.
- The tour also pays a visit to the small port town of Porto Cristo, its located on the east coast of Mallorca and is home to beautiful beaches, rolling hills and great viewpoints.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those looking to explore the island.
- Perfect for couples.
- Ideal for first time visitors.
Your Experience With Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour?
- On this coach tour youâ€™ll drive along Mallorcaâ€™s winding roads, taking in the scenic landscape as you go, and stopping to view the local sights, sample the local cuisine and take pictures of the rolling countryside.
- The tour begins with hotel pick-up, from here the coach sets off along one of Europeâ€™s most scenic coastal roads found on the west coast of the island.
- Stop off at traditional markets for a spot of souvenir shopping and to soak up the relaxed Mediterranean environment.
- The next stop is a pottery workshop in Manacor where youâ€™ll watch the experts at work on the wheel.
- Sample herbal liquor at a local liquor store to get a taste for the regional products.
- Visit romantic and quaint fishing ports along the way.
- Stop for lunch in Portocristo, an old smugglers harbour that boast fantastic panoramic views.
- After a long day of exploring the tour returns to Palma de Mallorca where youâ€™ll alight at your hotel.
What Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour Includes?
- Full day tour with English and German speaking guide.
- Pick- up and transfers.
- Liquor tasting.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Mallorca coast.
- Rural market.
- Blue Gas Station Pottery Workshop.
- Cala Figuera.
- You're going to be exploring lots of cool coastal areas and countryside, check out the area on a map, before you depart, to get your bearings. Make sure to pack suncream, water and snacks.
Travelers Reviews about Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour?
- The Discovering Mallorca: Panoramic Coastal Tour has earned 93 reviews and a 4.6-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Lunch and dinner isn't included so make sure you bring cash to eat out.
- Please be ready atleast 15 minutes before your pick-up time to avoid delays.
Address / Pick up Location
- Pick-up and return transfer from Arenal, Playa de Palma, Palma, Cala Mayor, Palmanova, Santa Ponca and Paguera.
- Palma City Tours
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Palma Aquarium Ticket
Winery Visit and Wine Tasting Tour: cruise travelers
Duration: 2 to 3 hours
Half-day Private Sailing Experience in Playa de Palma
Duration: 3 hours
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours