Cheap Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise
|3 hours||(184 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise Discount Prices
We are comparing Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise
- The City Of Love has so many iconic sights for visitors to see that it's difficult to see it all if walking the city – This tour helps those who are short on time and want to avoid achy feet by showing them the top touristic sights of Paris first from a comfortable air-conditioned coach, and then from the water on a glass-enclosed river boat that offers up panoramic views of Paris. Both tours have audio commentary so you'll always know what sights you're passing and will also be able to learn some of the history of the city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A great introduction enabling visitors who are short on time to see the sights of Paris from the road as well as from the water.
- Great for families with small kids as well as adults who have difficulties walking far as you'll be travelling by coach and then boat so there'll be no chance of sore or blistered feet!
- Ideal if the weather is bad, you'll be warm and dry as you take in all the top touristic sites.
Your Experience With Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise ?
- You'll meet your hostess and board the comfortable air-conditioned coach at the meeting point described in your booking confirmation. With audio commentary available in 15 languages with complimentary headphones you'll be able to learn all about the sights that the bus is passing as you travel along the boulevards past The Louvre Museum, Champs-Elysée, and so much more finally finishing up at The Eiffel Tower on a 1.5-2hour sightseeing bus tour.
- From here you'll wave goodbye to your coach driver and board the glass-enclosed river boat with your hostess for a 1 hour sightseeing cruise down the River Seine to get a view of Paris from the water. Audio commentary is provided in 13 languages via headphones and there's a vending machine onboard if you get peckish!
What Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise Includes?
- 1.5-2hour sightseeing coach tour with hostess.
- 1 hour River Seine sightseeing cruise.
- Audio commentary via headphones on both tours.
- The Grand Palais
- The Louvre
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Eiffel Tower
- and much more
- Allow enough time to exchange your voucher for a ticket at the ticket office before departure – Best to do this ahead of time to save rushing.
- Your own snacks and drinks are allowed onboard the sightseeing cruise but there's also a vending machine.
Travelers Reviews about Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise ?
- Travellers talking about this tour on GetYourGuide, Viator, and Trip Advisor give it mostly good reviews with a few negative comments thrown in – You can't please everyone!
- Most visitors were very happy with both the coach tour and the boat cruise saying that they got to see a lot in as short a time as possible whilst being comfortable throughout the journeys.
- People say this tour is good value for money, and are pleased with the audio commentary that's available in up to 15 languages enabling everyone to understand in their own language.
- One person mentioned that not all of the audio jacks were working when he took the coach tour, another had the misfortune of doing the tour on a foggy day and not being able to see very much, especially on the boat tour, whilst several people failed to plan their route back from the Eiffel Tower, the tour ending in a different part of Paris than the departure point.
Printed confirmation and e-vouchers are accepted but you must exchange your vouchers at the ticket office before boarding the bus.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes ahead of departure.
- Take a sweater or jacket for the boat – It can get chilly if you're standing on deck taking photos.
- Make sure you know how to get back to your hotel from the Eiffel Tower which is where the tour ends.
Address / Pick up Location
Meet your guide and group and board the bus at 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 in central Paris.
Youtube videos of Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Free Things to do in Paris
Vintage 2CV Tour Plus 1 Hour Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours.
Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise
Duration: 1.5 hours segway tour + 1 hour river cruise.
Bistro-Style Seine River Dinner Cruise Tour
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
Gourmet Tapas Style Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3-6 hours depending if you stay on for the after-cruise party.