Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 Hour||(5482 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
- While the Montparnasse Tower is still largely regarded as the eye-sore of Paris, it is impossible to deny that this modern building offers the most incredible 360-degree view of the city.
- With your pre-booked ticket you can bypass the ticket office, go directly the fastest elevator in Europe andâ€¦.38 seconds laterâ€¦. stand a whopping 210 metres above sea level.
- The 56th floor is prepared with a fine French restaurant and fully equipped bar which is open all year round, but during the summer season, you can head up to the rooftop for a glass of champagne.
- You will also find interactive devices and exhibitions which help you get to know the French Capital.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is for people who love city views and high up places.
- A visit is an absolute must for cityscape photographers, both professional and amateur.
- If youâ€™ve ever dreamed of seeing the City of Lights lit up by night then a visit to Montparnasse Tower will make that dream into a reality.
- Great for friends and couples who can share a drink or dinner at the 56th-floor restaurant.
- Suitable for adults as well as children.
Your Experience With Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace?
- Get the best view of Paris and its iconic Eiffel Tower from the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and climb to the 59th floor (open rooftop) to feel like youâ€™re floating on top on the City of Light.
- Get fast-track entrance with a pre-booked ticket and soar from the ground floor to the 56th in the Tower's elevator.
- Take you time to admire the view and take pictures, the only time restraint is closing time.
- Inside the tower youâ€™ll have the option to taste delicious French cuisine in the 56th-floor restaurant or enjoy a glass of champagne on the rooftop (not included).
What Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace Includes?
- Entrance to the Montparnasse Tower 56th floor and open rooftop.
- The Montparnasse Tower.
- 56th Floor and Roof Top.
- If you visit the tower in the late afternoon then you will be able to see the sunset from the Montparnasse Tower and see the French Capital illuminated by night.
- Try to avoid visiting on days when there is heavy cloud or rain, the view is undoubtedly better with clear skies.
Travelers Reviews about Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace?
- This stunning city location has a fantastic 4.5 out of 5-star rating and many 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor.
- The popular attraction has over 4,000 reviews from people who have enjoyed the view from the panoramic rooftop terrace.
- Comments say that that you can get a perfect view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
- On leading travel websites Get Your Guide and Tiqets, a visit to the 56th floor and rooftop of the Montparnasse Tower have earned average ratings of 4.6 and 4.5 out of 5-stars.
- The majority of travellers would recommend visiting this Paris attraction.
- The Montparnasse Tower is wheelchair accessible up to the 56th floor.
- There is no elevator (only stairs) from the 56th floor to the rooftop.
- Tickets will be accepted in either printed or mobile form.
- You will receive you tickets and booking confirmation via email.
- Tickets purchased for this activity with Get You Guide are non-refundable. If your plans change then you will still be charged the full price of the ticket
- Tickets purchased from Tiqets are refundable up to 24 hours in advance.
- Other tour providers cancelation policies can vary.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The last elevator to the top floor is 30 minutes prior to the respective closing time.
- From March to October you can grab a glass of champagne from the rooftop champagne bar (not included).
- The 360 CafĂ© on the 56th floor is open all year round it serves drinks as well as food.
- Unless specified no foods or drinks are included in the ticket price.
- Please note that there is no elevator from the 56th floor to the 59th floor (rooftop). If you plan to visit the rooftop observations platform then you must be capable of climbing/descending 70 steps.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: you can go directly to the elevator of the Montparnasse Tower (follow the â€˜Panoramic Visitâ€™ signs.
- Address: 33, Avenue du Maine, 75015, Paris.
- Directions: the entrance is located on the Rue de l'ArrivĂ©e side of
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Duration: 1 Hour
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Paris Pantheon Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets
Duration: 90 Minutes
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line
Duration: Flexible, the duration of the guided tour is up to 1:30 hours.