Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 Hour||(26 354 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
- Although it is widely known as a religious building, the Sainte Chapelle was originally the centre of Parisian politics and the home of the French kings.
- In the 14century this mediaeval palace was converted into a Christian Chapelle and since then itâ€™s had a special place in the heart of Parisians.
- History and stories are in abundance inside this gothic construction, some of the tales you can see painted in the vibrant stained-glass windows others are told in sacred text.
- The Sainte Chapelle is said to house the very Crown of Thorns that Christ himself wore, as well as other ancient relics of the city and its monarchy.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- For people interested in 13-century architecture, gothic architecture and religious sites then a visit to the Sainte Chapple should be top on your list of things to do in Paris.
- The skip the line tickets will be convenient for people with limited time in the city (i.e. those on a city break or stopover), and anyone who wants to have more time to explore the interior.
- Great for international travellers as the free booklet is available in 11 languages and recommended for those who prefer to visit the site without a tour guide.
Your Experience With Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets?
- Skip the queues and visit this famous royal chapel at your own pace.
- Take in the imposing gothic architecture, the fine artworks and intricate sculptures.
- Soak in the multicoloured light of the stained-glass windows.
- Learn the history of this 13century chapel with a handy visitorâ€™s booklet.
What Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets Includes?
- Skip the line entrance to the Sainte Chapelle.
- Admission fee.
- Complimentary visitor booklet, available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Sainte Chapelle.
- The Towers of Notre Dame (if selected).
- If you are interested in religious sites and architecture then we recommend booking the combo version of this tour with Viator. You will have the benefit of an expert tour guide and also visit the Towers of Norte Dam.
Travelers Reviews about Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets?
- The Sainte Chapelle is one of the most-visited places in Paris.
- It has an impressive 4.5 out of 5 rating from over 21,000 travellerâ€™s ratings on TripAdvisor.
- Likewise, the skip the line entry tickets have a 4.7 out of 5 rating from customers on Get Your Guide.
- Reviews have said that the Chapelle is beautiful and stunning and that it is worth a visit just for the city views from the tower.
- The many positive reviews imply that the pre-booked priority entrance tickets are worthwhile and recommended.
- The Sainte Chapelle is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Depending on your tour provider your tickets may be fully refundable up to 24 hours in advance, however certain providers will require more cancellation notice so please check the cancellation policy before buying your ticket.
- Tickets from some providers are not refundable.
- Tickets are accepted at the entrance in mobile or printed form.
- You will receive your tickets via email within 24 hours of making your booking.
- Your ticket can be used at any time on your selected date.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- There are mandatory security checks at the entrance to the Sainte Chapelle, you will not be permitted to take any sharp objects inside.
- There is no cloakroom/luggage storage at the Sainte Chapelle so avoid bringing large bags (bigger than 20x40x40 cm) as you will not be able to take them inside.
- A dress code applies; visitors should wear clothing which is appropriate for a place of worship (i.e. No vests or shorts/skirts above the knee). If you are not suitably dressed then you may not be permitted to enter.
- Entrance is free for visitors under the age of 18 and for EU citizens (with valid ID) under the age of 26.
- This is a self-guided tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: go to the entrance of the Sainte Chapelle, 8, Boulevard du Palais, 75001, Paris.
- Bus: You can take the Balabus or the regular city buses (lines 21, 27, 38, 85, or 96).
- Metro: Chatelet Stati
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Notre Dame Cathedral Guided Tour
Duration: The tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral lasts about an hour.
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Musee d'Orsay Skip the Line Tickets