Best of Pisa Guided Tour including the Leaning Tower Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Best of Pisa Guided Tour including the Leaning Tower prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1.5 Hours||(15 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Best of Pisa Guided Tour including the Leaning Tower
li>This is a compact 1.5-hour tour which will introduce you to the history and stories of Pisa as well as some of its most impressive constructions.
- Start the tour by meeting your guide and fellow tourists in Central Pisa and take a stroll to the grand Piazza Duomo.
- While your expert historian guide fills you in the facts and fiction you can take in the glorious facades of Pisa's Cathedral and later pose for fun holiday snaps holding up the Leaning Tower.
- Did you know that this world-famous construction is actually a bell tower? During this tour, you will hear all the myths and truths associated with this lopsided masterpiece, hear what went wrong in its construction and the elaborate restoration works which have saved it.
- The highlight of this short city tour is fast track entrance to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Climb the 294 stone steps the top and you'll be rewarded with panoramic views and fantastic cityscape.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is aimed at people who want a quick introduction to the city of Pisa and an overview of its history.
- This is also convenient for people with limited time in the city who can benefit from fast-track entry to the Leaning Tower.
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for families with children under the age of 8 or wheelchair users.
Your Experience With Best of Pisa Guided Tour including the Leaning Tower?
- Take a guided tour of the one of a kind â€˜Square of Miracles' in Central Pisa, where your knowledgeable tour guide will walk you through the history of each impressive building and sculpture.
- Get inside and climb to the top of one of the â€˜Wonders of the World' and find out how this architectural blunder has remained standing for so long.
- Get creative with your camera and take some holiday snaps in front of the Leaning Tower.
- Get first-class tips and recommendation for discovering the rest of the city from your local guide.
What Best of Pisa Guided Tour including the Leaning Tower Includes?
- Entrance fee and ticket to the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Professional multi-lingual tour guide.
- Around the Leaning Tower of Pisa complex there are a number of attractions worth visiting, some of which are free, remember to ask your guide for recommendations for your remaining time in the city, check at Pisa Attractions
Travelers Reviews about Best of Pisa Guided Tour including the Leaning Tower?
- This guided tour of Pisa has received some mixed reviews but has an overall positive rating of 3.5 out of 5-stars from TripAdvisor and Viator users who say that the guide was very informative, enthusiastic and child-friendly.
- Likewise users of Get Your Guide have rated this tour with 3.9 out of 5-stars, saying that the tour is well worth the money, it visits the top sites and gets you access to the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Some negative comments mention the group sizes, however there are small group tour options in Pisa for people who prefer a more personal experience.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are accepted in mobile or printed form.
- Any tickets purchased from Get your Guide will be fully refundable up to 1 day in advance. Tickets purchased from Viator will be refundable up to 2 days in advance but cancellation fees will apply for booking which are cancelled 3-6 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, and German, the tour may be conducted in two languages. .
- Children must be at least 8 years old to climb the tower and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Entrance to the Leaning Tower is at a pre-booked time, therefore the tour will not wait for late arrivals.
- You should wear flat shoes or trainers for climbing the tower.
- Bags must be left at in the cloakroom by the entrance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Central Pisa, exact location will be given in the booking confirmation.
Cinque Terre Small Group Tour by Minivan from Pisa
Duration: 10 Hours
Private Cooking Class at a Cesarina's Home in Pisa
Duration: 4 hours
Private Excursion to Pisa and the Leaning Tower from Florence
Duration: 4 hours 15 minutes
San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip
Duration: 15 Hours
Best of Pisa guided tour with Leaning Tower tickets
Duration: 75 to 120 minutes
Private Arrival Transfer: Pisa Airport to Siena Hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Livorno Shore Excursion: Florence and Pisa Private Day Trip
Duration: 9 hours
Private Full-Day Shore Excursion to Florence and Pisa from Livorno
Duration: 10 hours
Pisa Airport to Florence Private Transfer
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes