Pisa to Cinque Terre Day Trip Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Pisa to Cinque Terre Day Trip prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|13 Hours||(48 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Pisa to Cinque Terre Day Trip
- This is a golden opportunity for travellers to experience a little of Italy's history, culture, and natural beauty in just one day.
- You will meet with your knowledgeable guide in Florence or Pisa (depending on option selected) and start your day with 2 hours in Central Pisa. Tour the Baptistry, Pisa Cathedral, Campo Santo, and the Square of Miracles.
- Your guide will show you the best spot to take novelty selfies with the Leaning Tower of Pisa. You'll even have free time to climb to the top of this iconic bell tower if you choose to.
- Leaving the city you will travel by train La Spezia and continue by local transport into the Cinque Terre National Park.
- Feel free to ask you guide for any tips or recommendations on the way, you'll have free time to explore on Riomaggiore, Vernazza, and Manarola before returning by train to Florence or Pisa.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This full-day excursion by train is best for budget travellers who are seeking adventure and to visit the Cinque Terre National Park with a knowledgeable guide.
- The tour is geared towards sightseeing, touching on history and local culture rather than providing an in-depth history lesson, so if your looking to see beautiful places on a â€˜whistle-stop' tour then this is for you.
Your Experience With Pisa to Cinque Terre Day Trip?
- Combine nature, history, and local travel with a guided tour of the city of Pisa and Cinque Terre National Park.
- Stroll across the Square of Miracles, hear about the history of Pisa and its most famous buildings, and have the opportunity to climb the legendary Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Travel like a local to the Cinque Terre National Park with an experienced English speaking guide and take your time to explore the picturesque fishing villages, taste Mediterranean Cuisine, or swim in the sea.
- Enjoy the peace on tranquillity of the national park on a fully-organised day trip from Florence or Pisa.
What Pisa to Cinque Terre Day Trip Includes?
- Return train tickets and transport.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to Cinque Terra National Park.
- Maps and info.
- Train from Florence to Pisa (Or meet in Pisa) â€“ tour and free time in Pisa â€“ visit La Spezia, Riomaggiore, Vernazza, and Manarola by train â€“ Return to Pisa or Florence.
- Anyone sensitive to heat should avoid visiting during the peak summer months.
Travelers Reviews about Pisa to Cinque Terre Day Trip?
- The Pisa and Cinque Terre full-day tour by train has great reviews, both from TripAdvisor which is paired with Viator, and from Get Your Guide, with overall 4.8-5-star ratings from over 100 happy visitors.
- Comments on both platforms say that the tour guides were excellent and that the tour ran very smoothly, the tour removed the stress taking the wrong train and getting lost.
- Travellers say that if you don't want to climb the Leaning Tower than the 2 hours spent in Pisa can be too long, however this may be unavoidable as the tour is scheduled according to train times.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets will be accepted in mobile or paper form.
- Booking confirmation will be received via e-mail.
- Cancelation policies vary depending on the tour supplier. Tickets from Viator and Get Your Guide are refundable but charges will apply to late cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Entrance fee to the Leaning Tower of Pisa is not included in the ticket price but you will have free time to visit.
- Minimum and Maximum age restrictions apply to reservations made with Viator (18-45 years old).
- You should be prepared for hot weather from June to August, sunhat, water, sunscreen, etc, and bring a jacket during the winter.
- A moderate amount of walking will be required therefore this tour is not suitable for people with walking difficulties. Please wear sensible footwear.
- Trails in the national park may be closed for bad weather.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure point in Florence: In front of Platform 16, Santa Maria Novella Train Station, Central Florence.
- Departure point in Pisa: Outside McDonalds, Piazza Manin, opposite the Square of Miracles Main Gate.
Cinque Terre Small Group Tour by Minivan from Pisa
Duration: 10 Hours
San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip
Duration: 15 Hours
Pisa of the Beaten Track Small Group Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Skip the line Leaning Tower of Pisa & Cathedral
Duration: 30 Minutes
Bus Transfer From Livorno Cruise Port to Pisa and Lucca
Duration: 7 Hours
Tuscan Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Pisa or Lucca
Duration: 5 Hours
Best of Pisa Guided Tour including the Leaning Tower
Duration: 1.5 Hours