Best Rome Walking Tours Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Best Rome Walking Tours prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|2.5 Hours||(145 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Best Rome Walking Tours
- The Best of Rome walking tour is a fantastic introduction to one of Italy's oldest cities.
- During the 2.5-hour tour you'll journey through Central Rome visiting beautiful squares, walking between incredible architecture and peering into ancient ruins.
- Get an overview of the long and complicated history of Rome with engaging stories told by your expert guide.
- You'll learn about the Early Christians, the Pantheon and the Temple of Hadrian
- But it's not all go go go on this tour, you'll still have time to take a short break and soak in radiance of the Eternal city with either a hot drink or a refreshing gelato.
- Of course, a city tour of Rome wouldn't be complete without stopping by the Trevi Fountain.
- This well-known landmark is loved by both tourists and locals, take a moment to drink from the fountains and make a wish.
- Meanwhile your guide will fill you in on its history. Perhaps you didn't know that particular fountain took over 100-years to construct!
- Among other places the Best of Rome walking tour will take you to the Piazza del Spagna, Piazza Colonna and the Piazza Navona which dates back to the Renaissance era.
- At the foot of St Peter's Basilica you will say farewell to your guide and have the rest of the day free to discover the city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour fits all of the highlights of Central Rome into a compact 2.5-hour tour which should be perfect for people with a short time in the city.
- It's also a good option for visitors who want a short and sweet introduction to Rome.
- This tour is the perfect length for children but will be challenging for anyone with walking difficulties.
Your Experience With Best Rome Walking Tours?
- Explore the streets of Central Rome on foot, visiting the most famous landmarks of the Eternal City.
- See ornate fountains on Piazza Navona, climb the Spanish Steps and gaze up at Rome's famous Colosseum.
- Travel back in time to the Pantheon and drink clean water from Trevi Fountain.
- Enjoy a complimentary gelato on a hot day or a warming beverage in the winter months.
- Get up to date on the facts and hear the stories behind this ancient city.
- Get tips and recommendations from a local and knowledgeable tour guide.
What Best Rome Walking Tours Includes?
- 2.5-hour Best of Rome walking tour.
- Expert English speaking tour guide.
- Comprehensive small group tour.
- Don't forget to ask your guide for some tips on how to spend your remaining time in the city.
- This tour will take you to some of Rome's most famous sights, afterwards, you can visit any locations which weren't included. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/attractions/rome.html
Travelers Reviews about Best Rome Walking Tours?
- This tour is fairly new to Get Your Guide so there are few reviews, that said the Best of Rome Walking tour has perfect 5 out of 5-star ratings.
- Most reviews come from Viator, partnered with TripAdvisor, together they have an average 4.5-star rating from nearly 500 customers.
- Comments say that tour guides were excellent, very knowledgeable but also able to navigate around the crowded area.
- Most travellers would recommend this walking tour and agree that it's a wonderful way to see Rome.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Printed or mobile tickets will be accepted.
- Some tour providers will charge a fee for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance, please check the cancelation policy before booking.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. This tour takes place in rain or shine so please check weather conditions and dress accordingly
- Both men and women must dress appropriately, with shoulders and knees covered, to enter the Pantheon. Entrance is not possible on Saturdays.
- Minimum numbers apply.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Piazza del Spagna, Central Rome.
- Rome City Pass
- Sistine Chapel Tickets
- Which Rome Airport is Best To Fly
- Rome City Tours
- Rome Bus Tours
- Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tours
- Rome Hop on Hop off
- Vatican Museums Tours
- Rome Art Galleries
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tickets
- Rome Day Trips
- Things to Do in Rome at Night
- Rome to Florence Day Trips
- Best Colosseum Tours
- Best Rome Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Rome
- 2 Days Rome Itinerary
- Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour
- Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets
- Rome Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Rome
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Rome Angels and Demons Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Skip the Line Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Colosseum Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum Skip The Line
Duration: 1 to 3 Hours
Skip the Line Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Roman Catacombs and Crypts Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Rome Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Colosseum Express Guided Tour
Duration: 60 - 90 Minutes
Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with Audioguide
Duration: 3 Hours