St Peter Basilica Fast track Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing St Peter Basilica Fast track Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 Hour||(92 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of St Peter Basilica Fast track Tickets
- It is not possible to visit the famous Vatican City without stopping to admire the marvellous Basilica of St Peter.
- When you see the length of the line extending from the grand entrance of the cathedral we understand why you might be tempted to skip the attraction, which is why we recommend booking your skip the line tickets in advance.
- These magic tickets will get you priority entrance to the cathedral so you can go directly to the front of the queue. Sounds good, doesnâ€™t it?
- Thatâ€™s not all. Once inside you can connect to the free audio guide using your own smart device and start exploring this wonderous architectural design.
- The best part is that there is no time limit.
- Once youâ€™re inside the Basilica youâ€™ll have until closing time to take in the magnificent artworks and sculptures.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for people of all ages and suitable for wheelchair users.
- This time-saving tour should appeal to anyone who is on a short visit to Rome and wanting to make the most of their time in the city.
- The Basilica will be of interest to art and history fans, particularly people who want to learn about religious and renaissance art.
- The Basilica is also architecturally interesting.
- For people who want to see the highlight of the Vatican City.
Your Experience With St Peter Basilica Fast track Tickets?
- Visit the most important Basilica of the Catholic religion.
- Save your self from a two-hour wait with a skip the line entrance ticket.
- Marvel at the masterful paintings of legendary artists, including Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Bernini and more.
- Learn about the world-famous Basilica with a complimentary audio guide in your preferred language.
- Have the opportunity to climb to the Basilicaâ€™s tower for panoramic city views (not included).
What St Peter Basilica Fast track Tickets Includes?
- Fast-track entrance to St Peterâ€™s Basilica.
- Complimentary audio guide in multiple languages (English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
- St Peterâ€™s Basilica.
- Make sure that your smartphone or tablet is fully charged for connecting to the audio guide, this will save you from having to queue to pick up a traditional audio guide.
Travelers Reviews about St Peter Basilica Fast track Tickets?
- Over 33,000 people have rated St Peterâ€™s Basilica on Trip Advisor.
- The attraction has a perfect 5 out of 5 -star rating and is one of Romeâ€™s top attractions.
- The skip the line tour has a 4.3 out of 5-star rating.
- Travellers have said that the tickets are good value for money and very easy to use.
- Travellers also say that the program is well organised and worthwhile.
- Reviews for the Basilica itself say that it is quite crowded but also very impressive and a worth seeing from the inside.
- St Peterâ€™s Basilica is wheelchair accessible.
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
- Both printed and electronic vouchers will be accepted, please make sure you bring these with you.
- Cancellation policy differs depending on which provider you purchase your ticket.
- If you purchase tickets for this skip the line tour from Get Your Guide then you will be able to cancel and receive a full refund up to 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Four time slots are available for this tour:
- 8.45: be at the meeting point between 8.45 and 10.00. 10.00: be at the meeting point between 10.00 and 13.00.
- 13.00: be at the meeting point between 13.00 and 15.00.
- 15.00: be at the meeting point between 15.00 and 17.00.
- A dress code applies to visit the Basilica; vests or shorts will not be permitted; your shoulders and knees must be covered and clothing must not have any offensive logos.
- Audio guides: audio guides can be access on your smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi. Alternatively, you can borrow an audio guide from the welcome desk (you will need to leave a valid ID in exchange for the guide.
- On entering the Basilica you will need to pass through security checks. No sharp objects or liquids will be allowed inside. Large bags and backpacks will not be allowed inside.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: meet at the Vatican Post Office (on the right side of St Peterâ€™s Basilica.
- Tour guided will be wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo.
- Rome Passes
- Sistine Chapel Tickets
- Which Rome Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Rome Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Rome Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tours
- Best Rome Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Vatican Museums Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Rome
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tickets
- Rome Day Trips
- Things to do in Rome at Night
- Rome Day Trips
- Best Colosseum Tours
- Best Rome Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Rome
- 2 Days Rome Itinerary
- Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour
- Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets
- Rome Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Rome
Best of Rome Sightseeing Pass: Vatican and Colosseum with Hosted Entry
Duration: 3 days
Private Transfer: Fiumicino or Ciampino Airport to or from Rome
Duration: 1 hour
Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with Audioguide
Duration: 3 Hours
Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery Tickets
Duration: 2 to 3 hours
Market tour and Private Cooking Class in Rome with roman chef
Duration: 4 hours
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Ticket with Meet and Greet
Duration: 15 to 30 minutes
Taste of Rome via retrÃƒÂ² bike - street food ed
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Capitoline Museums Marvels Private Tour
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes