Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|10 hours.||(1001 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides
- A 10 hour full day tour of the Blue Mountains National Park with a pass for Scenic World and entrance to three of the rides.
- The rides your pass is valid for are the Scenic Cableway, Scenic Skyway and Scenic Railway.
- Scenic World is home to one of the worlds steepest railway lines and commands spectacular views out over the mountains.
- The tour includes entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park which is a popular wildlife park famous for housing some of Australia's best critters and cuddly creatures including kangaroo's and koala's.
- The tour also includes a visit to Echo Point, a renowned lookout point that attracts over 1.5 million visitors each year.
- Finish the tour by cruising back down the Parramatta River on a boat back into Darling Harbour.
- The Parramatta River is the main tributary to the Sydney Harbour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Suitable for outdoor lovers.
- Great for nature fans.
- Perfect for families with older children.
Your Experience With Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides?
- Leave the city early and drive out over the Sydney Harboru Bridge, en route to the Blue Mountains National Park, a place of outstanding beauty.
- Arrive around 9am and kick start the day with a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can get up close and personal with the animals including kangaroo feeds and koala cuddles.
- Next the tour stops at the famous Echo Point lookout where you will enjoy views out over the Jamison Valley and the Three Sister rock formation.
- After, the tour heads to Scenic World where you'll hop aboard three different rides; Scenic Cableway, Scenic Skyway and Scenic Railway.
- All three offer magnificent views of the Blue Mountains and the impressive red limestone formations.
- After a long day exploring amongst nature it's time to head back to the city on a river boat cruise.
- Grab a drink at the bar as you sail down the river back into Darling Harbour.
What Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides Includes?
- National Park entry fees.
- Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Admission to three rides at Scenic World (Skyway, Railway and Cableway).
- River cruise.
- Driver and guide.
- Bring water and snacks for the coach rides and to keep you fueled throughout the day.
Travelers Reviews about Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides?
- The Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides has earned over 1001 reviews and a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that this activity offered a wonderful, fun-filled, day exploring the Blue Mountains.
- Most users noted that the day is long and exhausting but the guides are both professional and knowledgable.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you're wearing weather appropriate clothing and comfortable footwear to explore the National Park.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: hotel pickup.
- Sydney Attractions Pass
- Sydney City Tours
- Sydney Bus Tours
- Sydney Day Trips
- Sydney Hop on Hop off
- Hunter Valley Wineries Lunch
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Bridge Climb Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Performance
- Blue Mountains & Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Sydney
Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes.
Sydney to Blue Mountains Day Trip - All-Inclusive
Duration: 11 hours.
Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
Duration: 1 hour.
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.
The Sydney Opera House Tour
Duration: 60 minutes.
Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Duration: 9.5 hours.
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides
Duration: 10 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.