The Sydney Opera House Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing The Sydney Opera House Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|60 minutes.||(858 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of The Sydney Opera House Tour
- An hour long guided walking tour around the Sydney Opera House with a knowledgeable and interactive guide.
- The tour offers a great way to learn about the buildings rich history and the story behind the buildings design.
- The Sydney Opera House is a listed UNESCO World Heritage Site and a building synonymous with Sydney.
- It's one of the world's most recognizable buildings and one of the busiest performing art centres on the planet.
- Inside you'll find 1,000 rooms and 300 corridors, each delicately designed by Danish architect Jorn Utzon.
- The building was designed by Jorn Utzon after winning an architecture competition.
- Construction of the building took over 14 years and cost $102 million to build, 10 years later than expected and 1357% over budget.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for theatres lovers.
- Perfect for those with an eye for design.
- Historians and culture vultures will delight.
Your Experience With The Sydney Opera House Tour?
- Head inside the Opera House and along the 300 corridors that intertwine inside.
- Visit the theatres and explore the performance stages where around 1,5000 concerts are perfomed annually.
- Follow your knowledgeable guide, learning about the buildings construction as you go.
- Learn about the architect behind the building, John Utzon.
- Climb the 200 steps as you continue to explore under the buildings sails.
- Enjoy access to backstage areas, off limits to the public.
- Admire the beautiful foyers and delicate vaulted ceiling.
- Return to the tour starting point and ask your guide any burning questions before you depary.
What The Sydney Opera House Tour Includes?
- Guided tour in multiple languages (English, German, Spanish and French).
- Knoweldgable guide.
- Access inside the theatre and around the back passages.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- The Sydney Opera House.
- The tour involves lots of steps so make sure you're wearing comfortable shoes.
Travelers Reviews about The Sydney Opera House Tour?
- The Sydney Opera House Tour has earned over 777 reviews and a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that this tour offers a brilliant insight into the buildings history.
- Most users claimed the tour was "fantastic, informative and amazing".
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide are non-refundable. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The tour meets at the Lower Concourse level of the Sydney Opera House.
Address / Pick up Location
- Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point, Sydney.
- Sydney Passes
- Best Sydney Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Sydney Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Sydney Day Trips
- Best Sydney Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Hunter Valley Wineries Lunch
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Bridge Climb Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Performance
- Blue Mountains & Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Sydney
Sydney to Blue Mountains Day Trip - All-Inclusive
Duration: 11 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Bridge Climb Sydney
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Australian Museum: Ice Age Mammoths Exhibition Sydney Entry Ticket
Duration: 1 day (flexible).
Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Duration: 9.5 hours.
Combo Ticket: Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, Wild Life Sydney
Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides
Duration: 10 hours.
Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes.
Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
Duration: 1 hour.