SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 - 2 hours.||(115 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Sydney Sea Life Aquarium is one of the largest aquariums in the world.
- It's home to over 12,000 animals and 650 different species from an array of habitats.
- The aquarium is located in Sydney's Darling Harbour neighborhood, right in the city centre.
- Inside you'll find an array of permeant and temporary exhibitions including the Great Barrier Reef Exhibit, a re-creation of the ocean around the Barrier Reef.
- You'll also find 14 themed zones home to marine life around the globe.
- It's one of the most visited family attractions in the city.
- The aquarium is also home to two dugongs, a rare species found in only a few other locations around the world.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for families with small children.
- Interactive learners will delight at the displays.
- Perfect for animal lovers.
Your Experience With SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium?
- Spend the morning exploring the aquariums different habitats and exhibits.
- Walk through glass tunnels under the water, surrounded by sharks, stingrays and tropical fish!
- Head to the Southern Ocean display to visit the penguins.
- Checkout the dugongs during feeding time at an animal talk.
- Attend the Shark Talk with the Aquarium staff at 11am
- Visit the Southern Rivers display to see the platypus.
- Head to the South Coast Shipwreck zone to see marine life native to the Southern Oceans.
- Pick up a snack from the cafĂ© or head to the gift shop for a souveneir from your trip!
What SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Includes?
- Enterance to the aquarium.
- Cafe food and beverages not included.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Sydney SEA Life Aquarium.
- Head over to Dugong Island at feeding time to watch learn more about these impressive animals.
- Daily animal talks and feeds run from 10:30am - 16:00pm.
Travelers Reviews about SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium?
- Sydney Sea Life Aquarium has earned over 115 reviews and a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that the aquarium features great exhibits.
- Most users noted that the aquarium also provided a fascinating underwater experience.
- Sydney Sea Life Aquarium is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Last entry is at 17:00.
Address / Pick up Location
- Sydney Aquarium, 1/5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- Sydney Passes
- Best Sydney Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Sydney Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Sydney Day Trips
- Best Sydney Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Hunter Valley Wineries Lunch
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Bridge Climb Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Performance
- Blue Mountains & Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Sydney
Australian Museum: Ice Age Mammoths Exhibition Sydney Entry Ticket
Duration: 1 day (flexible).
Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides
Duration: 10 hours.
Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
Duration: 1 hour.
Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Duration: 9.5 hours.
The Sydney Opera House Tour
Duration: 60 minutes.
Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes.
Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Duration: 2.5 hours.