Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 hour.||(3836 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
- Entrance into the Sydney Tower Eye and admission to the Observation deck, the tallest point in the city.
- The tower itself is Sydney's tallest structure and the second tallest observation tower in the Southern Hemisphere.
- The building was designed by Australian architect Donald Crone and opened to the public in 1981.
- It stands 1,014 feet above ground level and offers a bird's eye view of the city.
- The lifts from ground floor take only 40 seconds to propel you up to the observation deck.
- The observation deck features interactive entertainment including touchscreens and high-powered binoculars to enhance your experience.
- The tower is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the city and the entrance to which sits inside a shopping mall!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great opportunity for photographers.
- Perfect for families and friends.
- Small children may become restless.
Your Experience With Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck?
- Ride the lift up to Sydney Tower Eye's Observation Deck, located 1,014 feet above ground level.
- Watch a short 4D cinema production before heading out on the deck.
- Take in the breathtaking vistas and enjoy 360 degree panoramic views over the city.
- Dare to walk along the glass floor and watch the city shrink below you!
- On a clear day, you can see as far as the Blue Mountains!
- Wander around the circular observation deck spotting Sydney's biggest attractions as you go including the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Taronga Zoo!
What Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck Includes?
- Entrance to the Sydney Tower Eye.
- Access to the Observation Deck.
- Admission to a short 4D cinema show.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- The Sydney Eye Tower.
- Entrance to the tower is throguh the Westfield Shopping Centre. This is a little confusing at first but follow the signs and you'll be there in no time!
Travelers Reviews about Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck?
- The Sydney Tower Eye and Observation Deck has earned over 3345 reviews and a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that this activity offered an alternative perspective of the city.
- Most users claimed the Observation Deck provided a great viewing point though it got rather crowded at peak times (sunset).
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Last entry to the Observation Deck is at 20:30.
Address / Pick up Location
- Sydney Tower, 100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- Sydney Attractions Pass
- Sydney City Tours
- Sydney Bus Tours
- Sydney Day Trips
- Sydney Hop on Hop off
- Hunter Valley Wineries Lunch
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Bridge Climb Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Performance
- Blue Mountains & Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Sydney
Bridge Climb Sydney
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.
Sydney to Blue Mountains Day Trip - All-Inclusive
Duration: 11 hours.
Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
Duration: 1 hour.
Australian Museum: Ice Age Mammoths Exhibition Sydney Entry Ticket
Duration: 1 day (flexible).
Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Duration: 9.5 hours.
Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes.
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Duration: 2.5 hours.