Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.||(255 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
- The "Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching" is a sightseeing tour to areas where families of dolphins and whales are regularly spotted.
- This sightseeing cruise by boat takes tourists along the coast featuring immense beauty.
- The experience involves seeing whales that might get close to the vessel and swim next to it.
- Besides whales, dolphins also inhabit these areas.
- For the increased chance of seeing pilot whales and dolphins, you will cruise areas of South Tenerife that are most populated by these likable creatures.
- Also, spotting sea turtles is a bonus to this sightseeing guided tour.
- With equipment provided, participants are welcome to dive in a secluded bay swarming with turtles.
- The tour includes unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Finally, complimentary transfer from and to certain hotels in the southern part of the island is another benefit of the luxury yacht cruise.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The sailing cruise on board a luxury yacht is a terrific experience for all people willing to learn about the marine life of the Canary Islands.
- The cruise is also very entertaining because you will see some of the most amazing creatures of the seas up close.
- Finally, the experience adds an added bonus since it offers a great opportunity for everyone to swim among fishes and turtles.
Your Experience With Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching?
- During this exciting cruise, you will admire beautiful coastline of Tenerife and, most certainly, see whales and dolphins.
- Besides these amazing creatures, you will have an opportunity to examine sea turtles and some other sea life species.
- While enjoying the cruise, you can help yourself with various beverages, snacks and food.
- More so, you can snorkel among sea turtles in crystal clear waters of Tenerife.
What Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching Includes?
- This luxury sightseeing cruise comes with complimentary pickups and drop-offs from certain hotels in the southern part of Tenerife Island.
- The tour also includes masks and other gear necessary for snorkeling.
- Besides, a selection of snacks and beverages are also included in the price of the sightseeing cruise.
- During the sailing cruise, you may experience families of whales swimming right next to your boat.
- Beer, soft drinks and sandwiches (with ham and cheese) are served on board the boat.
Travelers Reviews about Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- This entertaining activity has the 4.5 out of 5 rating on both Get Your Guide and TripAdvisor.
- Travelers specify that the experience is very rewarding, with turtle, dolphin and while sightseeing.
- Past participants have a high opinion of the service provided by the yacht crew.
- Sailing isn't suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- To take part in the luxury cruise, you can enclose either mobile or printed voucher.
- For timely cancellations, you receive the refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Transfers from Costa del Silencio, El Medano and Golf del Sur aren't available for tours that don't begin at 9:45am.
- To take part in the cruise, children must be accompanied by a grown-up person.
- If you prefer a vegetarian diet, advise so at the time of booking.
- If the sailing can't take place due to bad weather conditions, you can either receive the full refund or choose to sail on another day.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point for this activity is Tenerife Sailing Charters, Pantalan 7, Puerto Colon.
- Which Tenerife Airport is Best To Fly
- Tenerife or Lanzarote or Gran Canaria
- Which is the Best Canary Island?
- Best Tenerife Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Siam Park Ticket
- Aqualand Tickets
- Siam park or Aqualand - Which is Best?
- Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Tickets
- Tenerife Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Tenerife
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket + Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz by Segway is approximately 2 hours.