Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.||(6 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
- The "Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour" is a pleasant cruise near the coast of the island with watching activities of the sea life.
- On board the sightseeing ship, tourists will have ample chances to spot and observe playful dolphins, friendly pilot whales and other likable creatures that inhabit waters around Tenerife.
- In addition to examining the marine life, time is also allocated for swimming in a beautiful environment.
- During the cruise, the guests can also examine the attractive coastline of southern part of Tenerife Island.
- The sightseeing cruise also adds dining opportunities with complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks.
- Furthermore, transfers from the hotels are available for people in the specified areas.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This type of activity is suitable for everyone who wishes to have a unique and entertaining experience.
- Whether you are a fan of beautiful landscapes or the marine life, you will enjoy this sightseeing cruise.
Your Experience With Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour?
- On this pleasant cruise, you will have an opportunity to admire the beautiful coastline of Tenerife and an amazing sea life.
- During the tour, you will see pilot whales and bottlenoose dolphins from a short distance if not up close.
- Also, you will have extraordinary photo opportunities with towering cliffs of the island in the background.
- Swimming opportunities in a beautiful environment are also available.
- Before the sailing ends, you will enjoy delicious meals and drinks served on board the vessel.
What Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour Includes?
- The cruise includes whale- and dolphin-watching opportunities.
- Also, you will have a chance to refresh yourself by swimming in the place of big natural beauty.
- Complimentary lunch served with beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Pickups and drop-offs from southern part of Tenerife (Costa Adeje, Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos).
- The pilot whales may come to the boat and swim around.
- In these cases, you shouldn't make noise in order not to scare them away.
- Once you stop for a swim, you will have an opportunity to examine colorful marine life.
Travelers Reviews about Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The rating of the whale-watching tour on Get Your Guide is 4.6 (out of 5) and 4.5 on TripAdvisor.
- Most travelers were enthusiastic about the chance to examine whales and dolphins in their natural habitat up close.
- The majority of them spoke commendably about the crew and its efforts.
- The sightseeing cruise isn't suitable for people that have disability issues.
- Both electronic and paper vouchers are valid for taking part in the sailing cruise.
- In case of timely cancellations, the providers return the entire paid amount.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that in the case of bad weather or restless sea, the cruise could be cancelled for safety reasons.
- If so, you will have an option of receiving the full refund or to take part in the activity on some other day.
Address / Pick up Location
- The departure point of the cruise is Puerto Col√≥n, Pontoon 12, Playa de las Am√©ricas.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket + Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
Duration: The duration of the cable car ride is approximately 8 minutes in one direction.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.
Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Duration: The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
Duration: The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.