Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|60 minutes (approx)||(7,716 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna
- This fine art museum was built by Emperor Franz Joseph to house the imperial collections and first swung its doors open in 1891.
- It's now considered to be one of the most important museums in the worlds.
- The Kunsthistorisches is the largest museum in the country and houses artifacts from across five millennia.
- Home to artwork from some of Europe's finest painters including Pieter Bruegel, Giuseppe and Rembrandt.
- Enjoy exploring the imperial treasures on display including paintings from the Hasburg rule and the Old Masters.
- Visit the Kunstkammer collection to view the 2,000 objects of art that were collected by the emperors of Hasburg which includes model ships and automatons.
- Head to the Picture Gallery to witness centry-old fine art collections including works by Titian, Tintoretto and Veronese.
- Don't forget to look up at arcades of the enterance hall, here you'll see the beautifully decorated ceiling, painted by Gustav Klimt himself.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Enjoyable for art lovers, culture vultures and historians alike.
- Architects will delight at the buildings grand exterior.
Your Experience With Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna?
- Wander around the Kunsthistorische Museum in central Vienna admiring the fine art collections.
- Make use of the queue jump priorities to skip the line and head straight in to the gallery.
- Explore the museums three floors moving from ancient Egyptian pieces to works of classical antiquity before checking out the 18th century art.
- Enjoy works from world renowned artists including Rubens, Rembrandt, VelĂˇquez and others.
What Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna Includes?
- Entrance fees.
- Admission tickets.
- Skip the line priorities.
- Doesn't include a private guide, audio tour or transfers.
- Begin exploring the museum from the top floor and work your way down, this is a great trick to avoid the crowds arriving later in the day.
Travelers Reviews about Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna?
- The Kunsthistorisches Museum is rated 4 stars on Tripadvisor and has over 7,000 reviews. Many many customers have said the museum houses an impressive collection of art, sits in a beautiful building and is a must for art lovers. It's also noted that the museum staff are friendly and knolwedgable.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users but please advise your tour provider in advance.
- Printed or mobile vouchers are both accepted.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide and Tiqets can be refunded if cancelled 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be refunded if cancelled 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Check out the museums website in advance to see what temporary exhibitions are on.
- Make sure you wear comfortable shoes as the museum is spread out across a large area and the grounds are expansive.
Address / Pick up Location
- Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien Maria- Theresien-Platz, 1010 Wien.
- Vienna Hop on Hop off
- Vienna Bus Tours
- Vienna City Tours
- Vienna Pass vs Vienna Card
- Schonbrunn Palace Tickets
- Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner
- St Stephen's Cathedral Vienna Tower & Catacombs Tour
- Vienna Mozart Concert at The Golden Hall
- Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna
- House ff The Sea Vienna Tickets
- Vienna Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Vienna
St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour
Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna
Duration: 1-3 hours.
Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer
Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna
Duration: 1-3 hours.
Vienna PASS: City Sightseeing Vienna Attractions
Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card
Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna
Duration: 2 hours.
Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
Duration: 1 hour.