Cheap Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace
|3.5 hours||(151 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace Discount Prices
We are comparing Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace
- Schönbrunn Palace is the former imperial summer residence of the Hapsburg monarchs and is considered one of Austria's most important cultural monuments.
- The Baroque palace, with a history spanning back 300 years, is so picturesque that its listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the palaces elegant staterooms that boast original furnishing offering an authentic insight into the imperial lifestyle of past monarchs.
- Wander around the palace's vast gardens with their symmetrical fountains.
- Enjoy an airconditioned coach ride down the Ringstrasse Boulevard and enjoy views of Belvedere Palace, the Museum of History and the Vienna State Opera amongst other famous Vienna landmarks.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for visitors who want to explore the city from the comfort of a coach.
- Great for those who don't want to do too much exploring on foot.
- Great way to get your bearings in the city.
- Both culture vultures and historians alike can enjoy this tour as you learn about the history of Vienna's finest landmarks.
Your Experience With Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace?
- Travel from Sudtiroler Platz (or Vienna State Opera) to Schönbrunn Palace with a professional and knowledgeable guide.
- Guided tour of Schönbrunn Palace (with queue jump) including the grounds.
- Tour of the city on an air-conditioned coach.
- The coach drives down the famous Ringstrasse boulevard where you'll see Vienna's cultural landmarks including the Museum of Applied Arts, Hofburg Palace, the Vienna State Opera and the Museum of History.
- Enjoy views of Belvedere Palace, home to the largest collection of Gustav Klimt's work in the world. (Option to visit here after the tour at an extra cost).
What Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace Includes?
- Knowledgeable guide (fluent in multiple languages).
- Entry into Schönbrunn Palace with queue jump.
- Tour of Vienna by coach.
- Hotel pick up (from certain hotels).
- Food not included.
- Belvedere Palace entry tickets not included (optional extra and can get discount).
- Organise a free pick up from your hotel to save transport time to the meeting point.
- Pack your camera.
Travelers Reviews about Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace?
- A similar trip is rated 3.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor with lots of great reviews from 151 people.
- Get Your Guide's tour was rated 4.2 out of 5 with most customers agreeing that the tour was well organised, efficiently run and informative. The guides were described as ‘knowledgeable' and offered ‘detailed explanations' of points of interest.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users if they can board the coach freely (there is no electronic chair lift onto the coach). Please advise your tour provider in advance.
- Please print your E-ticket and show it when boarding the coach. Alternatively, electronic/ mobile tickets are allowed.
- Tickets are fully refundable up to 24 hours in advance if your ticket was purchased from Get Your Guide, or up to 7 days in advance, if your ticket was purchased from Viator.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please dress appropriately for the weather as some elements of the tour will be outside.
- Ensure you have comfy shoes on for exploring the Palace.
- No food or drinks are included in this tour though there is a café inside the Palace.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Südtrioler Platz on the corner of Laxenbugerstrasse (until 23rd March). The State Opera (after the 24th March).
Youtube videos of Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace
St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour
Vienna Mozart Concert at the Golden Hall
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer
Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card
Vienna Hop on Hop off Bus
Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace
Duration: 3.5 hours
Mozart & Strauss Concert in Kursalon Vienna
Duration: 90 minutes.