Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3.5 hours||(151 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace
- SchĂ¶nbrunn Palace is the former imperial summer residence of the Hapsburg monarchs and is considered one of Austria's most important cultural monuments.
- The Baroque palace, with a history spanning back 300 years, is so picturesque that its listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the palaces elegant staterooms that boast original furnishing offering an authentic insight into the imperial lifestyle of past monarchs.
- Wander around the palace's vast gardens with their symmetrical fountains.
- Enjoy an airconditioned coach ride down the Ringstrasse Boulevard and enjoy views of Belvedere Palace, the Museum of History and the Vienna State Opera amongst other famous Vienna landmarks.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for visitors who want to explore the city from the comfort of a coach.
- Great for those who don't want to do too much exploring on foot.
- Great way to get your bearings in the city.
- Both culture vultures and historians alike can enjoy this tour as you learn about the history of Vienna's finest landmarks.
Your Experience With Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace?
- Travel from Sudtiroler Platz (or Vienna State Opera) to SchĂ¶nbrunn Palace with a professional and knowledgeable guide.
- Guided tour of SchĂ¶nbrunn Palace (with queue jump) including the grounds.
- Tour of the city on an air-conditioned coach.
- The coach drives down the famous Ringstrasse boulevard where you'll see Vienna's cultural landmarks including the Museum of Applied Arts, Hofburg Palace, the Vienna State Opera and the Museum of History.
- Enjoy views of Belvedere Palace, home to the largest collection of Gustav Klimt's work in the world. (Option to visit here after the tour at an extra cost).
What Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace Includes?
- Knowledgeable guide (fluent in multiple languages).
- Entry into SchĂ¶nbrunn Palace with queue jump.
- Tour of Vienna by coach.
- Hotel pick up (from certain hotels).
- Food not included.
- Belvedere Palace entry tickets not included (optional extra and can get discount).
- Organise a free pick up from your hotel to save transport time to the meeting point.
- Pack your camera.
Travelers Reviews about Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace?
- A similar trip is rated 3.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor with lots of great reviews from 151 people.
- Get Your Guide's tour was rated 4.2 out of 5 with most customers agreeing that the tour was well organised, efficiently run and informative. The guides were described as âknowledgeable' and offered âdetailed explanations' of points of interest.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users if they can board the coach freely (there is no electronic chair lift onto the coach). Please advise your tour provider in advance.
- Please print your E-ticket and show it when boarding the coach. Alternatively, electronic/ mobile tickets are allowed.
- Tickets are fully refundable up to 24 hours in advance if your ticket was purchased from Get Your Guide, or up to 7 days in advance, if your ticket was purchased from Viator.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please dress appropriately for the weather as some elements of the tour will be outside.
- Ensure you have comfy shoes on for exploring the Palace.
- No food or drinks are included in this tour though there is a cafĂ© inside the Palace.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: SĂŒdtrioler Platz on the corner of Laxenbugerstrasse (until 23rd March). The State Opera (after the 24th March).
- Vienna Hop on Hop off
- Vienna Bus Tours
- Vienna City Tours
- Vienna Pass vs Vienna Card
- Schonbrunn Palace Tickets
- Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner
- St Stephen's Cathedral Vienna Tower & Catacombs Tour
- Vienna Mozart Concert at The Golden Hall
- Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna
- House ff The Sea Vienna Tickets
- Vienna Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Vienna
Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace
Duration: 3.5 hours
Vienna Woods and Mayerling Half Day Trip
Duration: 4 hours.
Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna
Duration: 1-3 hours.
Vienna PASS: City Sightseeing Vienna Attractions
Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna
Duration: 60 minutes (approx)
Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer
Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna
Duration: 2 hours.