Warsaw Regular City Tour: Off the Beaten Path
- An adventure tour through the streets of Warsaw, where you get to see more than the regular Warsaw.
- Read more
What You'll Do:
- Tour Warsaw with a group in a minibus.
- Learn about Warsaw from stories and seeing like a local.
- Taste traditional Polish dishes in local eateries.
- Get to see monuments reminiscence of the socialist era.
What It Includes:
- Lunch in a local bar.
- Pickup and drop-off to/from the city centre.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Ride in a vintage van.
- Tourists who used this service had words of praise.
- They all agreed that they were able to see new places and that they loved it.
- The guides were not left out of the commendation, as they were said to be awesome.
Is It Right:
- This tour is recommended for both visitors to Warsaw who will like to experience the city rather than visiting regular sites.
- There is no accessibility option for wheelchair users.
- Read lessRead more