Warsaw: Evening Beer, History and Culture Tour
150 to 180 minutes
- Explore the history of Warsaw by immersing yourself in the culture while sipping beer and enjoying the city's nightlife.
- Read more
What You'll Do:
- Pay a visit to the first tap bar in the city.
- See some historic locations in the company of a small group.
- Learn about life in Warsaw during and after Communist times.
- Taste four different types of beer at the top beer sanctuaries in the city.
What It Includes:
- Professional and friendly guide with good knowledge of English.
- A chance to taste beer at two local venues.
- Get a hot snack.
- The reviews for this tour are highly favourable with visitors expressing satisfaction with the guides.
Is It Right:
- This trip is recommended for mature tourists who want to learn about Warsaw and love beer.
- There is no accessibility option for wheelchair users.
- You must be over 18 to join this trip.
- Read lessRead more