In the Footsteps of George Washington: Spirit Day Cruise to Mount Vernon
6 hours 30 minutes
- This is a short guided cruise and tour from Washington DC to Mount Vernon where you will be exploring and discovering its attractions and sights.
- You will have the opportunity to view Mount Vernon's attractions such as the Potomac River, Alexandra's Christ Church, Torpedo Factory Art Center and Old Presbyterian Meeting House.
- This is a 6.5-hour tour with a round-trip cruise to and from Mount Vernon.
What You'll Do:
- Discovering more about the history and culture of Mount Vernon, which was where President George Washington resided during the old days.
- Travelling comfortably to and from Mount Vernon on our luxurious cruise boats that will save you the time and effort from travelling on foot.
- Soaking in the serenity and tranquility of Mount Vernon as it is a slightly lesser-known area for tourists and hence less crowded.
What It Includes:
- A professional tour guide will be following alongside you throughout the entire tour to share with you more about Mount Vernon and its history, culture and architecture.
- Gratuities are not included in the pricing and are at your own expense.
- Food will be available at the Mount Vernon Inn Restaurant, which boasts a Colonial-inspired interior design, and at the Mount Vernon Food Court. Food and beverages will be at your own expense.
- This tour had over 385 positive reviews based on the pleasant experiences that our previous travellers had.
- They were very amazed at how quaint Mount Vernon was, and were extremely satisfied with what they learnt about Mount Vernon and Washington DC throughout the entire tour.
Is It Right:
- If you are looking for a short getaway from the humdrum of Washington DC and instead, indulge yourself in the peacefulness and quietude of Mount Vernon, then this tour is excellent for you and your loved ones.
- Read lessRead more