DC: 'New York Times Journeys' Walking Tour with Beer, Cheese and Wine Tasting
- This is the widely acclaimed "New York Times Journeys" Walking Tour where you will be indulging in an exploration of the the city's food, history and culture.
- You will be visiting famous landmarks like the Library of Congress (where you will be receiving a complimentary library card from us), the Capitol Hill, Eastern Market, Senate and House Office Buildings and the Washington Navy Yard.
- As you explore Washington DC, stop at various locations to taste a selection of beer, cheese, pizza and wine.
What You'll Do:
- Fill your stomachs and treat your tastebuds to some of Washington DC's best delicacies and wines that you simply cannot miss out during your stay in the city.
- Absorbing the electrifying atmosphere of Washington DC as you roam around while learning more about its history (which predates that of Washington DC) and its diverse culture.
- End off the tour with a filled stomach and a better appreciation for American culture and history.
What It Includes:
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide will be following alongside you to bring you around Washington DC as well as share their knowledge and insights with you.
- Food, drinks and alcoholic beverages will be served. Vegetarian options and any other special dietary requirements are available and must be made known during booking.
- Pricing does not include gratuities and are at your own expense.
- This tour will accommodate up to 12 participants.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions.
- Travellers were amazed with the wide selection of food and alcoholic beverages that satiated their tastebuds.
- They were also very pleased with the quality of service by their tour guides, who were very knowledgeable and professional.
Is It Right:
- If you are looking to expose yourself to Washington DC's delectable delicacies, its history and impacts on culture, then this is an excellent tour experience that you cannot miss.
- Read lessRead more