U Street: Food, History, and Street Art Tour
- This is a guided tour around the city of Washington DC where you will be indulging in an exploration of the city's most famous cuisines and prominent food places.
- You will be trudging along U Street, where you will be visiting some of the restaurants to have a taste of Washington DC's delicacies.
- Learn about the city's history, culture and cuisine while contributing to America's needy as a portion of the amount paid for this tour will go to a needy resident.
What You'll Do:
- Satiate your stomachs and treat your tastebuds to some of Washington DC's best delicacies that you simply cannot miss out during your stay in the city.
- Absorbing the serenity and tranquility of Washington DC as you roam around U Street, Lincoln Theatre and the African American Civil War Memorial & Museum to learn more about America's history, politics, events and culture.
- End off the tour with a filled stomach and a better appreciation for American culture and history.
What It Includes:
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide will be following alongside you to bring you around Washington DC as well as share their knowledge and insights with you.
- Food, drinks and alcoholic beverages will be served. Vegetarian options and any other special dietary requirements are available and must be made known during booking.
- Pricing does not include gratuities and are at your own expense.
- This tour will accommodate up to 12 participants.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions.
- Travellers were amazed with the wide selection of dishes and delicacies that satiated their tastebuds.
- They were also very pleased with the quality of service by their drivers and guides, who were very knowledgeable and professional.
Is It Right:
- If you are looking to expose yourself to Washington DC's delectable delicacies, its history and impacts on culture, then this is an excellent tour experience that you cannot miss.
- Most travellers can participate as this tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Read lessRead more