Lonely Planet Experiences: American Politics & Debate on Capitol Hill Tour
- This is a walking tour in Washington DC, where you will be embarking on a journey of American politics and history.
- You will be brought around Washington DC to visit famous and must-see attractions such as the US Capitol Building, the Supreme Court, the Library of Congress and Folger Shakespeare Library.
- This will be a short but informative 2-hour tour for a cosy group of 12 people.
What You'll Do:
- For your history and politics buffs, you will be indulging yourself in the world of American politics and histories, where you will be learning from your professional tour guide all about the events and policies that have shaped the America that you see today.
- In your cosy group of 12 participants maximum, take a walking tour around Washington DC and soak in the atmosphere and serenity.
- End off the short 2-hour tour with a snack or a drink at our recommended eateries and pubs.
What It Includes:
- As mentioned, this tour will include a maximum of 12 participants of any and all ages.
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide will be bringing you around Washington DC and sharing with you all the facts and knowledge of American history and politics.
- Admission tickets to all the attractions are free.
- Based on 32 positive reviews, we found out that travellers had a very good experience during this Washington DC tour as they got to learn so much about America in such a short period of time.
- Travellers were also very impressed with their tour guides who were well-acquainted with the shortest route to the attractions and were very knowledgeable in the field of American politics and history.
Is It Right:
- If you are a history or politics buff, then you cannot afford to miss out this short but highly educational and fulfilling tour during your stay here in Washington DC.
- Furthermore, this walking tour is family-friendly and people of all ages are allowed to learn with us.
- Read lessRead more