Cheap Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam Prices
|11.5 Hours||(290 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam?
- While staying in Amsterdam why not take a day of your vacation to visit Holland's next door neighbour. Enjoy panoramic views of Holland's countryside from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach, accompanied by a professional, English speaking guide.
- Ideal for travellers with limited time to see 3 of Europe's highlights in one day.
- This full day tour will take you away from Amsterdam's maze of canals and alleys, all the way to the unofficial capital of the EU and onwards to the historical Diamond District of Antwerp.
- During your 3 hours in Brussels you'll get to learn about the 16th century Market Square, the Palace of Justice, the European Commission's Building, the Atomium and the Peeing Boy Statue, Manneken Pis.
- You'll also have free time to fill up on delicious Belgian chocolate and waffles before driving to Antwerp, Belgium's second largest city, for a guided walking tour of the Diamond District and optional visit to Diamond Land, the city's biggest diamond showroom.
- Back in Central Amsterdam you'll have the opportunity ride a riverboat through Amsterdam's intricate waterways.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If this will be your first time in western Europe then the Brussels and Antwerp day trip from Amsterdam might appeal to you.
- You'll take advantage of the proximity between these three significant cities and visit them in just one day.
- A good option for travelling stress free in Europe.
- Suitable for friends, families, individuals or groups.
What You Will Do With Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam?
- Combine 3 of Europe's best cities in one day.
- Travel from Amsterdam to the Belgian capital, Brussels, on a comfortable air-conditioned coach through Dutch countryside, stopping in Antwerp on the return journey.
- Enjoy a guided tour around the Centre of Brussels, then use your free time to explore, shop or visit attractions (total of 3 hours)
- Stop in Antwerp for a guided tour of the historical centre and visit Diamond Land.
What Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam Includes?
- Knowledgeable Guide.
- Transport by comfortable air conditioned coach.
- Guided walking tours in Brussels and Antwerp.
- Visit to Diamond Land in Antwerp.
- Free 1 hour Canal Cruise in Amsterdam with multilingual audio guide).
- Central Amsterdam – drive to Brussels – walking tour and free time – drive to Antwerp and visit Diamond Land – return to Central Amsterdam.
- This tour ticket includes a free canal cruise when you return to Amsterdam, this can be used at any time but we recommend taking an evening cruise to see the city illuminated at night.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour only has a handful of reviews on Get Your Guide and an average ranking of 4 out of 5.
- Comments say that this is a fantastic trip and, although the journey is quite long, the excursion is defiantly worth it.
- Viator and TripAdvisor share a joint score of 4 out of 5 from nearly 200 reviews.
- Reviews highly recommend this day tour for seeing the highlights of Belgium.
- Coaches are wheelchair accessible but wheelchair user should be accompanied.
- Cancellation fees may apply if the cancellation is made less than 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Children under 3 are free (if sharing seat with parent).
- Please arrive at meeting point 30 minutes before departure time.
- Food/Drinks are not included.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Lindbergh office, Damrak 26, 1021 LJ Amsterdam.
Youtube videos of Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Holland in One Day Tour from Amsterdam
Duration: 9.5 Hours
Heritage Museum Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket
Romantic Wine and Cheese Candlelight Cruise Amsterdam
Duration: 1.5 hours
Canal Cruise and Heineken Experience Combo Ticket
Duration: Approximately 3 hours (including 75 minute canal cruise)
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Evening Canal Cruise Amsterdam
Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours depending on booking company used.
Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
Duration: 3 Hours +
Best Hop-on Hop–off Boat Tour Amsterdam
Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo Ticket
Amsterdam City Canal Cruise Daytime
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours