Cheap Best Acropolis Walking Tour
|1.5 Hours||(26,247 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Best Acropolis Walking Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Best Acropolis Walking Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Best Acropolis Walking Tour
- You must n’t leave Athens without taking advantage of the chance to take a walk through the remains of one of the most significant cities of the Ancient Greeks.
- Rightfully awarded a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this Ancient Greek site attracts thousands of visitors every year.
- A guided walking tour is an opportunity to learn about the city’s original inhabitants and the way of life for those who lived in the years Before Christ.
- Let your expert guide bring stone carvings to life and turn old rocks into vibrant stories while your visit the buildings of the Acropolis.
- The best part about this tour is that after you guide has walked you to the Sacred Hill to the Parthenon and the tour has ended, you’ll still be free to stay and wander the site at your own leisure.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is a short but informative tour of the Acropolis complex, ideal for people who have a limited time in the city or do not want to take a full day guided tour.
- The Acropolis is one of the key features of the city and should capture the interest of anyone of holiday in Athens.
- History lovers will particularly enjoy the ancient site.
- Unfortunately visiting the Acropolis is not practical for wheelchairs, prams, or people with walking severe walking difficulties.
Your Experience With Best Acropolis Walking Tour?
- Meet your friendly local guide outside of the Acropolis Museum.
- Let them show you inside the marvellous construction of the Acropolis and walk through the site for a full 90-minutes.
- See the remains of marvellous temples and a grand amphitheatre.
- Visit the Dionysus Sanctuary, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, and more.
- Learn about each building and artefact from your English-speaking guide.
What Best Acropolis Walking Tour Includes?
- 90 minutes fully guided tour of the Acropolis with an expert English-speaking guide.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- The Acropolis.
- If you will visit the Acropolis during the busiest season then you should try to book the earliest or the latest tour time to avoid the summer heat and large crowds.
- For your own comfort and to prevent accidents we recommend wearing comfortable and flat shoes when visiting the Acropolis.
Travelers Reviews about Best Acropolis Walking Tour?
- The Acropolis guided walking tour has very high ratings from previous visitors.
- Get Your Guide Users have given the excursion a strong 4.7 out of 5-star rating.
- Meanwhile, the tour has earnt a full 5-stars from reviews on Viator.
- Travellers seem to agree that the guides who run these tours are very professional as well as being funny and knowledgeable.
- The Acropolis itself is listing as one of the top things to do in Athens on TripAdvisor the site has a 4.5 out of 5-star score.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets will be accepted at the venue in either mobile or printed form.
- Your will receive your booking confirmation by email.
- Cancelation policies depend on the individual tour providers.
- While, Tiquets.com does not offer refundable tickets, both Viator and Get Your Guide include full or partial refunds up to 3 days prior to departure day.
- Discounts are available for visitors under the age of 17 and for students with valid ID cards.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- On Good Friday, 6April the 11.30 am tour will depart at 12.15 pm.
- Please be aware that the entry ticket to the Acropolis is not included in the ticket price unless specified by the tour provider.
- You can choose to buy your entrance ticket at the gate or purchase in advance online.
- Tours will not be cancelled in the event of rain.
Address / Pick up Location
- The tours meeting point will be near the entrance to the Acropolis, the exact location will be in your booking confirmation.
- The Acropolis is located in Central Athens on Dionyssious Areopagitou Street.
Youtube videos of Best Acropolis Walking Tour
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours
Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 4 hours
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours
Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line
Duration: 3 Hours
Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour
Duration: 3 Hours
Meteora Full-Day Trip from Athens by Train
Duration: About 14 hours
Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
Duration: Around six hours