Cheap Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
|1 Hour||(170 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour) Discount Prices
We are comparing Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour) Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
- Michelangelo Buonarroti is generally considered to be one of the greatest and most influential of all Renaissance artists. He is most widely known for his Sculpture of David which was completed in 1504 to stand outside Florence Duomo, but through various events this nude sculpture became a political icon and symbol of dedication to the Florentine State. So whether you're a keen artist or a historian, a visit to the Accademia Gallery, where Davis if housed, is essential.
- The gallery itself has an interesting past, the building served as a hospital during the 14th century and was later converted into a house of fine arts and now hosts a large collection of Michelangelo's works as well as pieces by Botticelli, Allori, Pontormo and many more.
- This is one of the top attractions of the city of Florence and queues are often long but with the skip the line ticket you'll glide straight to the entrance and begin your 1 hour professionally guided tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for lovers of fine art, Renaissance fans and those who want to see this famous sculpture in person.
- If you have a limited time in the city then this ticket and tour will be very convenient for you
Your Experience With Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)?
- Hear about the life and works of world-famous Renaissance artist, Michelangelo from an expert guide.
- Skip the long lines to visit the Accademia Gallery and see Michelangelo's David statue.
- Learn the history of this symbolic statue and how David fits into the Florentine bid for independence.
What Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour) Includes?
- Skip the line entrance to the Accademia gallery of art.
- 1 hour guided tour in English, Spanish or Italian.
- Headsets for large groups.
- Fast-track entry to the Accademia Gallery is included in the Firenze Card. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-florence/firenze-card-worth-it-compare-firenze-card-vs-florence-city-pass.html
Travelers Reviews about Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)?
- This tour has a 4.2-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- The ticket has a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor and has not yet been reviewed on Viator.
- Comments say that the skip the line entrance is very useful for saving time at the entrance.
- Travellers agree that this is an interesting museum and worth a visit.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are in electronic or print form.
- If cancellation is made less than 72 hours in advance 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
- During low season tours may be carried out in more than one language.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Entrance to the Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli 60, Florence.
Youtube videos of Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
Duration: 12 hours
Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
Duration: Around 12 hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour - Skip the Line
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours
Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
Duration: Nine hours
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Duration: 1 Hour
Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours